Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 9:02:15 PM EDT
bravocompanyusa.com is having a sale on 30 rd. usgi teflon coated mags for sale....$8.89 per mag when you buy a 10 pack!!! pretty damn good deal if you ask me....!!

5.0 OUT

EDIT: if this is in violation of forum rules for posting prices and towards a certain supplier I will remove this post...I apologize in advance!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:38:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the headsup. i'm all over this one.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:51:49 PM EDT
[#2]
just ordered 6 from 44mag sat.  story of my life.  might just have to buy some more at that price.

Cuss
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:25:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Too bad I can't afford anything right now

I might just cash in some of my change, though, as I found out I might not be going to Florida over Spring Break.

I could end up with some after all. We'll see after Thursday.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
bravocompanyusa.com is having a sale on 30 rd. usgi teflon coated mags for sale....$8.89 per mag when you buy a 10 pack!!! pretty damn good deal if you ask me....!!

5.0 OUT

EDIT: if this is in violation of forum rules for posting prices and towards a certain supplier I will remove this post...I apologize in advance!

I think it probably is, but some guys don't surf the EE or Active Topics often. The two mag sale threads have been on or near page one of Active topics for days.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I know it helped me out. I jumped on the sale. I will now have more mags then ammo have
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:50:46 PM EDT
[#7]
glad i could be of help and since i posted here i figured i'd give the IL guys a head start and no one besides the IL and border state guys check the IL section for the most part so i wasn't too concerned
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top