Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2005 7:37:10 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/1/2005 7:39:44 PM EST by Achilleas]
I just filled out the application to join the Bowling green green river gun club. I was just wondering if anyone on here was a member and could tell me a little about the place?
Link Posted: 5/8/2005 5:04:45 AM EST
Hi, I have been a member at GRGC for about 6 years. It is a good club and has a lot of friendly people in it. I run the 3 gun action matches for them and have held office positions for them aswell. They have alot of differant types of matches down there, skeet, bowling pin,bullseye,silehoute, and 3 gun. range is 200 yards and you will get a key so you can come and go as you like. The only time you can not shoot is when there is a match scheduled. The range also is closed for turkey and mordern deer season, which both last about 2 weeks, 1 in april and the other in november. They have meetings at the Ryans steakhouse the 1st thursday of the month at about 6:30 pm. I hope this helps let me know if you have any other ?'s, Rob
Link Posted: 5/8/2005 7:18:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/9/2005 12:26:17 PM EST by Achilleas]
Thanks Rob, I just received my letter from the club today. I will be there this saturday for the bullseye pistol match and for the range orientation. According to the schedule you guys have a match almost every weekend, I know where most of my weekends will be spent now!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:02:12 AM EST
Does the GRGC have a website? Google search missed it if so.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 1:14:28 PM EST
Top Top