Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2005 8:37:10 PM EDT
      I just filled out the application to join the Bowling green green river gun club. I was just wondering if anyone on here was a member and could tell me a little about the place?
Link Posted: 5/8/2005 6:04:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Hi, I have been a member at GRGC for about 6 years. It is a good club and has a lot of friendly people in it. I run the 3 gun action matches for them and have held office positions for them aswell. They have alot of differant types of matches down there, skeet, bowling pin,bullseye,silehoute, and 3 gun. range is 200 yards and you will get a key so you can come and go as you like. The only time you can not shoot is when there is a match scheduled. The range also is closed for turkey and mordern deer season, which both last about 2 weeks, 1 in april and the other in november. They have meetings at the Ryans steakhouse the 1st thursday of the month at about 6:30 pm. I hope this helps let me know if you have any other ?'s, Rob
Link Posted: 5/8/2005 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#2]
 Thanks Rob,  I just received my letter from the club today. I will be there this saturday for the bullseye pistol match and for the range orientation. According to the schedule you guys have a match almost every weekend, I know where most of my weekends will be spent now!
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:02:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Does the GRGC have a website? Google search missed it if so.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 2:14:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top