Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 7:59:45 AM EDT
What is there to do here? I'm on a project, and get bored after work. Help a brother out!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:16:47 AM EDT
[#1]
My son just graduated from Purdue and seemed to be quite familar with the night life.  Check out the Neon Cactus, Jake's, Harry's Chocolate Shop (no choclate served) and Triple XXX for a late night snack.  They are all across the river in West Lafayette.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Here at Purdue on thursdays about the only thing to do is go drink. Im not a big drinker so i usualy procrastinate from my work and go out to eat or just read arfcomhere
Derek
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I am off of 52 North of Purdue's campus.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:41:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Heading up there tomorrow with the family to visit a friend at Purdue.
If you like colonial re-enactments and the like go to the Feast of the Hunters Moon on Saturday on South River Road, south of campus.

It's at an old Fort on the wabash river, Fort Ouitonon (SP?)

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:01:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Well if you want to do the Feast of the Hunters Moon Id get there by 8am and be ready to have enough of the crowd by noon.
There is an indoor range on the south side off concord road.
Nite life if your under 30 you have figured out already your in a big 10 town and all the poontang that implies at the campus bars.
The gunshop of choice is Guns and Gear off teal road in a small multi building strip mall. Closed on Sun/Mon. If you want to get away from the campus kids there is Rehlies a fair sized bar/sports hangout. Its on concord road south of teal rd near the mall. Also Pepe's in the mall parking lot on the far south end is good eats and drinks.
Not to mention there is a 3 gun match in Atlanta Sunday if your around.
Last but not least since your from Ohio you COULD head down to the Hoosier Dome on sun and watch the Colts kick the living dogshit out of the clowns. Gave my tix to the sis in law and niece and Ill probably do the 3 gun instead, or stay home and watch and drink lots of beer.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd hang out on campus and look at the natural formations.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top