Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2006 7:52:43 AM EDT
I would like to organize a fiction writting group in SouthEastern Va, preferably in the Hampton Roads area (I live in Norfolk). I'm looking for about 5 aspiring writers, but no more than 10. My idea is that we meet in a central location once or twice a month, exchange peices of work we have written, and critique each others stories. It doesn't have to be genre specific, just fiction.

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 11:23:28 AM EDT
[#1]
"Writters"????  Seems to me like you need to organize an editor...  

Link Posted: 12/30/2006 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Fiction? What type of fiction?

I am currently at ODU doing post graduate stuff, but it is in education, it sounds like you are doing something in academics.

If you need help with something, let me know!

Link Posted: 12/31/2006 6:48:37 AM EDT
[#3]
height=8
Quoted:
Fiction? What type of fiction?

I am currently at ODU doing post graduate stuff, but it is in education, it sounds like you are doing something in academics.

If you need help with something, let me know!

Any fiction. I'm currently working on a story which includes gun toting pixies.

Academics? No, I was thinking something alot more casual. Just a group of peers helping each other edit their stories.

height=8
Quoted:
"Writters"????  Seems to me like you need to organize an editor...   hing
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:55:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oops. Obvisouly, spelling is something I need help with.
Don't we all.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top