Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/19/2016 12:14:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 12:17:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Seen it this morning..... Got me one...
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 12:42:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Must resist.  Picked up 2 HK's in the last 3 months.  Need to avoid #3.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Trying hard to resist...

If you already have one and are going to be buying more mags sometime anyways, it turns into a $379 VP9 (since you were going to spend the $70 anyways on the two mags)...

Dangit, I may just have talked myself into it.

ETA: went to order and it's out of stock. Phew, saved me from spending more money
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 1:01:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Was debating ... waited too long.  Damn those went fast...
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#5]
And ... hit refresh, was back in stock.

Got one!
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 1:08:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I debated from the moment I got the email. Decided to think on it at the gym and ended up ordering one during my workout. As an avid m&p owner I feel a small sense of betrayal, this will be my first HK. Hopefully the mag release won't be a deal breaker for me.

This black Friday is going to destroy the ol bank account.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#7]
First HK for me, too (aside from the Zenith MP5 clone).

I'm planning on getting a threaded barrel so I can shoot it suppressed.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Right on, I'm keeping an eye out for deals on threaded barrels for all my guns at the moment. I'll admit I let myself get my hopes up for the Hearing Protection Act.

If you're not familiar with H.R. 3799 check it out. This site has a simple form to fill out to notify your congress  critters. Get your friends to back it too.

http://americansuppressorassociation.com/hearing-protection-act/

I'll own more suppressors than the wife has shoes if it happens.

Link Posted: 11/19/2016 2:44:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone know where I can find one with 10 rounds mags (stupid Connecticut) for anywhere near this price?
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 2:59:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Right on, I'm keeping an eye out for deals on threaded barrels for all my guns at the moment. I'll admit I let myself get my hopes up for the Hearing Protection Act.

If you're not familiar with H.R. 3799 check it out. This site has a simple form to fill out to notify your congress  critters. Get your friends to back it too.

http://americansuppressorassociation.com/hearing-protection-act/

I'll own more suppressors than the wife has shoes if it happens.

View Quote

I'm on it, thanks for the link.

HK's USA web store has OEM threaded barrels for $189.  

I need to find a source for the .40 spring as it sounds like that makes the 9 more reliable suppressed.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Trying hard to resist...

If you already have one and are going to be buying more mags sometime anyways, it turns into a $379 VP9 (since you were going to spend the $70 anyways on the two mags)...
View Quote

Most every pistol comes with 2 mags.  You don't have to buy any mags with your pistol to make it work, the manufacturer usually includes them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Most every pistol comes with 2 mags.  You don't have to buy any mags with your pistol to make it work, the manufacturer usually includes them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trying hard to resist...

You misunderstood what I meant. I already own a VP9 and a P30. If I was looking to buy another couple mags for it (which I always am looking out for) and was going to be spending the $70 on buying two mags already, then in effect the VP9 would have only cost you an additional $379 to have another pistol as well as the two additional mags.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
  You misunderstood what I meant. I already own a VP9 and a P30. If I was looking to buy another couple mags for it (which I always am looking out for) and was going to be spending the $70 on buying two mags already, then in effect the VP9 would have only cost you an additional $379 to have another pistol as well as the two additional mags.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trying hard to resist...

But then you're still 2 mags down for the new pistol.  Unless you just throw vp9s away after they fail mud tests

ETA: aah, you're one of those that only have say 8 mags for 3 pistols, not 8 mags per pistol.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Trying hard to resist...

Dangit, I may just have talked myself into it.

ETA: went to order and it's out of stock. Phew, saved me from spending more money
View Quote

This. Saving money is costing me a fortune.
Link Posted: 11/19/2016 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
But then you're still 2 mags down for the new pistol.  Unless you just throw vp9s away after they fail mud tests

ETA: aah, you're one of those that only have say 8 mags for 3 pistols, not 8 mags per pistol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trying hard to resist...

Haha yeah, I try to follow a minimum of 5 mags per pistol magazine type. So even though I have the P30 and the VP9, I only have 8 mags between the two of them.

However, I have something like 50 Glock 19 mags, but only 4 Glock 19s, so...
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 12:15:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Somehow, PSA, not always known for fast shipping, already sent me a tracking number and shipping notice.

Happy turkey day!  Might be able to pick this up before the holiday!
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 5:12:38 PM EDT
[#17]
They just came back in stock. Just ordered one.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Crap i saw this yesterday and was going to order this morning..... out of stock right now.  :(  This was going to be my into into the H&K world..
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#19]
NO!
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 12:32:03 PM EDT
[#20]
They are in stock again today.  Use code VP9 at checkout for the $449 price.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone know the difference between the two VP9 listings?  One is is 499 and the other is 519.99.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 1:00:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

They are in stock again today.  Use code VP9 at checkout for the $449 price.
View Quote

Well the code works VP9 number 2 on the way!
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 1:13:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Looks like they added another offering that includes night sites and 3 mags for the same price.  Any reason no to go with this one?

Link Posted: 11/21/2016 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, I guess I'm on the VP9 bandwagon too.  Just placed an order for one.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Looks like they added another offering that includes night sites and 3 mags for the same price.  Any reason no to go with this one?
View Quote

That on is $4nine9, not $4four9.

Personally I don't like the stock night sights.  However, if you like the NS, it'll save you at least $100 by the time you add them yourself.  Plus, you get another magazine.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#26]
I ended up cancelling the order and reordering the LE model. The NS and extra mag are worth it to me. Bummer no free shipping on that one though.

It'd really make my day if they put up the VP9T for a great price.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 2:19:31 PM EDT
[#27]
I was about to click buy on the LE version at $499 but now it's gone from their website.  Disappointing.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 3:12:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Got my first H&K coming my way.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#29]
I already have six already and 60 mags for them, not interested anymore until I start seeing the new grey one in LE at that price give or take.
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 10:53:56 PM EDT
[#30]
*sigh*

I am a weak man.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#32]
In bound.....
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#33]
I already had one. Now I will have two.

I hate this place
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Damn.....I now own another HK pistol.....
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 2:43:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ditto. Been on the fence for another G19, or just another 9mm in general.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:13:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Has anyone that ordered one of these received a shipping confirmation yet?

Thanks  
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:57:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Thanks  
View Quote

not yet
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:13:36 AM EDT
[#38]
I  ordered one as well.  Had no plans to and certainly dont need it but at that price I couldn't help myself..

I didn't realize at the time of ordering the LE version was available...
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:55:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Thanks  
View Quote

They don't send shipping notification or tracking for serialized items I guess. I ordered mine late Sunday night and it was at my FFL on Friday.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:25:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Yep, they sure do.... I ordered mine last Saturday 11/19.... Got a shipping notice and tracking number on Sunday.. It shipped UPS second day air. Got it on Wednesday.. Put over 200 flawless rounds through it so far.. I'm afraid my glocks  will be taking a backseat to the newest family member.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yep, they sure do.... I ordered mine last Saturday 11/19.... Got a shipping notice and tracking number on Sunday.. It shipped UPS second day air. Got it on Wednesday.. Put over 200 flawless rounds through it so far.. I'm afraid my glocks  will be taking a backseat to the newest family member.
View Quote

That's funny, on there industry forum they told me they didn't give tracking on serialized items, which I didn't. Doesn't make sense to me why they wouldn't, it's kind of annoying.

Order Status Question
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
not yet

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks  

not yet

Yup, nothing yet. The order says complete on their page, nothing besides that. My LGS can be slow to receive in and call you to pick it up though, so it may be sitting there for all I know.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:04:57 PM EDT
[#43]
I ordered the standard VP9 on the 19th and got a tracking number on the 20th, I was pretty impressed. I called to cancel it when the LE deal showed up and the lady had me hold for a moment while she went to catch the shipment in the warehouse. She was able to stop it, I told her she should just have them throw in the new LE model I ordered in that same box and ship it out.

I haven't received tracking for the new LE order, but I did notice this note in the order confirmation email:

"If you have ordered a rifle, handgun or receiver you will not receive a
tracking number in your shipping confirmation email. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account."

My order says complete so I'm checking in with my FFL, just odd I got tracking for the original VP9 order.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:03:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I  ordered one as well.  Had no plans to and certainly dont need it but at that price I couldn't help myself..

I didn't realize at the time of ordering the LE version was available...
View Quote

Same here. Had the LE in my cart the beginning of the week when I noticed it, but sat on it for the day and by the time I went to pull the trigger, the listing was gone.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#45]
There was no LE option when I placed my order Thursday night or I would have opted for that. Just checked my order status, currently "processing".

With the big sale this weekend I didn't expect shipping until Monday.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Ordered 11/19, shipping notice 11/20, delivered 11/23.

I ain't had a chance to go get it from the FFL yet...
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Well, I'm glad for you guys getting a great deal!!

I wonder what this will do to resale!!! (*)

* -- I'd planned on selling one of my two VP9s (paid $539 apiece) to balance out some of the ammo and magazine purchases I made prior to the election. I wonder if I will be able to even get $480-$500 with a holster, the match sear spring (I have the match trigger spring not installed), and a 10-8 front sight (I like the thinner .125 tritium),  solid backplate, and extra striker sleeve).
I'll probably have to wait a few weeks or add ammo to the deal.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Well, I'm glad for you guys getting a great deal!!

I wonder what this will do to resale!!! (*)

* -- I'd planned on selling one of my two VP9s (paid $539 apiece) to balance out some of the ammo and magazine purchases I made prior to the election. I wonder if I will be able to even get $480-$500 with a holster, the match sear spring (I have the match trigger spring not installed), and a 10-8 front sight (I like the thinner .125 tritium),  solid backplate, and extra striker sleeve).

I'll probably have to wait a few weeks or add ammo to the deal.

View Quote

Trying to sell it right now, you may take a resale hit.

I got a Rock Island 1911 several years back on a similar crazy black Friday deal. From watching EE sales, prices did seem to drop for a few weeks after, but following that they've gone way up in price from what I paid, so I'd expect it to be temporary.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I was about to click buy on the LE version at $499 but now it's gone from their website.  Disappointing.
View Quote

Just a heads up.  PSA has the LE version back up at $499 for cyber monday.  

Got my first HK headed my way!
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 1:22:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Tried to call to cancel the one I ordered Thursday night. 75 minute estimated hold time.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top