BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 1:57:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I just scored my VP9 LE for $499.00 shipped.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just scored my VP9 LE for $499.00 shipped.
View Quote

Me too. Now I have my 1st TWO VP9s on the way. Trying to cancel the 1st order now.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 2:56:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got the call, both of mine arrived at the FFL.

Yes, I ordered two. Initially it was a mistake, but I just let it ride
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Tried to call to cancel the one I ordered Thursday night. 75 minute estimated hold time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was about to click buy on the LE version at $499 but now it's gone from their website.  Disappointing.

Just a heads up.  PSA has the LE version back up at $499 for cyber monday.  

Got my first HK headed my way!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Tried to call to cancel the one I ordered Thursday night. 75 minute estimated hold time.

Already OOS
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 6:05:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks xWebsterx for the heads up on the LE version this AM.  I sat on hold over an hour until I was able to intercept the 1st one I bought on Thursday.

Link Posted: 11/28/2016 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#6]

And my third (my original one) is loaded in an IWB holster on me right now.

Link Posted: 11/29/2016 1:52:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks xWebsterx for the heads up on the LE version this AM.  I sat on hold over an hour until I was able to intercept the 1st one I bought on Thursday.

View Quote

No problem.
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 5:03:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

what a drag...didn't get to check my email yesterday so missed the announcement when it came out.  :(
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 4:20:45 AM EDT
[#9]
When PSA ships, do they update your order info?  Even though i ordered last Friday, and my CC was charged, it still says "processing" on the PSA website.

FFL has not received anything yet either, I checked with them yesterday.
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 8:30:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
When PSA ships, do they update your order info?  Even though i ordered last Friday, and my CC was charged, it still says "processing" on the PSA website.

FFL has not received anything yet either, I checked with them yesterday.
View Quote

Yeah it changes to "Completed"
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Mine changed to complete but gives no tracking information. I ordered a magazine at the same time. Gave me a separate order number and tracking number for that, it's shipping separate. Dumbest thing ever, why couldn't they just throw the mag in the box with the gun.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 3:36:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, nothing here either....."processing"
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 9:35:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Still shows Processing for mine.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Ordered one from Grab a gun for $445 and had it in hand in 5 days.

Haven't ordered anything from PSA in a couple years, but looks like they're still PSA.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 1:25:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Normally I've had good turn times with PSA. Kinda dragged their feet but given the deal I'm not going to complain. And I got my shipping notice this morning at 6:00 am
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 5:43:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Got mine out to the range last night ... several hundred flawless rounds.  It's a great shooting gun!
Came home today to find a box of mags on the porch ... HK had buy 2 get one last week.
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Ordered mine on the 22nd, and picked it up at my FFL  the 30th.  Got about 100 rounds thru it so far.  Great.  Now I looking to get a few extra mags.  Anyone have any recommendations on an OWB holster?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 4:14:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Got mine out to the range last night ... several hundred flawless rounds.  It's a great shooting gun!
Came home today to find a box of mags on the porch ... HK had buy 2 get one last week.
View Quote

damn..wish i would have seen that deal.

I picked up my Black Friday   VP9 at the FFL last saturday..Havent shot it yet, but I do like the ergonomics better than my G19.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 2:48:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Picked mine up from the FFL Wednesday, going to try and get to the range tomorrow. Switched out the grips, cleaned it, lubed it, fingered it for awhile. Mag release is going to take some adjustment but I have small hands and like that I can use my trigger finger to drop the mag. Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top