Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/8/2004 2:52:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/10/2004 8:09:32 AM EST by Evil_V]
Hey all, I'm new to the forums but have found this to be an incredible source for information. For all you Beretta owners I have a specific question. I found a Pelican case I wanted to buy my father for Christmas. It's the single M9 with 3 mags case, specifically SMC-2605-M9-S-3M. I contacted Pelican and they said they could not sell me that case directly as I am not military or LE. Does anybody know of an alternate source for said case? I inquired as to sending them a layout for an alternate custom cut that was "different" from the government controlled layout and was given a quote that it would be double the original case price. So 170.00 instead of 85.00 ouch was all I could say. Any insight would be most appreciated. I didnt think it would be this difficult.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:32:11 PM EST
http://www.casesbypelican.net

These guys have great prices on pelican cases, and I'm sure they could get you one of the pre-cut cases directly from pelican.

Nimesh
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:30:54 PM EST
Actually they are the ones that had the specific design I was looking for. I just couldnt buy it from them since I'm not LE or Mil.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:10:26 AM EST
Thats absolutely absurd that they won't sell you that case, but it is their right to refuse I guess. A possible route you could take would be to ask a pelican retailer to order that case for you, alot of dive shops have alot of pelican cases around. I actually checked out the M4 case with 203 cutout at a dive shop around atlanta some time ago.
The pick n pluck foam is pretty nice and easy to get decent results from if you want to save yourself the hassle. I've got a 1520 for a particular setup and looks pretty clean with the gun in the case and even when the gun is out also.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Nimesh
Top Top