Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 3:52:49 PM EDT
Hey all, I'm new to the forums but have found this to be an incredible source for information. For all you Beretta owners I have a specific question.  I found a Pelican case I wanted to buy my father for Christmas. It's the single M9 with 3 mags case, specifically SMC-2605-M9-S-3M. I contacted Pelican and they said they could not sell me that case directly as I am not military or LE. Does anybody know of an alternate source for said case? I inquired as to sending them a layout for an alternate custom cut that was "different" from the government controlled layout and was given a quote that it would be double the original case price. So 170.00 instead of 85.00 ouch was all I could say. Any insight would be most appreciated. I didnt think it would be this difficult.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.casesbypelican.net

These guys have great prices on pelican cases, and I'm sure they could get you one of the pre-cut cases directly from pelican.

Nimesh
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually they are the ones that had the specific design I was looking for. I just couldnt buy it from them since I'm not LE or Mil.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:10:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats absolutely absurd that they won't sell you that case, but it is their right to refuse I guess. A possible route you could take would be to ask a pelican retailer to order that case for you, alot of dive shops have alot of pelican cases around. I actually checked out the M4 case with 203 cutout at a dive shop around atlanta some time ago.
The pick n pluck foam is pretty nice and easy to get decent results from if you want to save yourself the hassle. I've got a 1520 for a particular setup and looks pretty clean with the gun in the case and even when the gun is out also.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Nimesh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top