Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/20/2009 8:52:06 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/20/2009 8:52:30 AM EST by migradog]
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:26:51 AM EST
They might be L frame stocks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:42:08 AM EST
They look like round butt K frame grips to me. L and K frame grips are the same size if memory serves.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:46:23 PM EST
For starters, you have a square butt frame & you're trying to install a set of fingergroove ROUND butt grips on it. Not gonna work.

K & L frames are the same size grip(s), N frames are a bit larger. No sweat about getting rid of the ones you bought via a gun show or here in the EE. Or..................... you could buy a gun to fit the grips.

Go to Ajax Grips' web site for some ideas & options. I've put their rosewood fingergroove grips on all of my S&W's & MAN, they sure do look purty!

My .o2
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:57:45 PM EST
Already stated, but those are round butt combat stocks that appear to be for a K/L frame. I'll happily give you what you've got in them if you don't have anything to put them on.
Top Top