BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2009 9:52:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#1]
They might be L frame stocks.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#2]
They look like round butt K frame grips to me. L and K frame grips are the same size if memory serves.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:46:23 PM EDT
[#3]
For starters, you have a square butt frame & you're trying to install a set of fingergroove ROUND butt grips on it. Not gonna work.  

K & L frames are the same size grip(s), N frames are a bit larger. No sweat about getting rid of the ones you bought via a gun show or here in the EE. Or..................... you could buy a gun to fit the grips.    

Go to Ajax Grips' web site for some ideas & options. I've put their rosewood fingergroove grips on all of my S&W's & MAN, they sure do look purty!    

My .o2
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Already stated, but those are round butt combat stocks that appear to be for a K/L frame. I'll happily give you what you've got in them if you don't have anything to put them on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top