Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/16/2020 9:48:49 PM
Posted: 7/21/2008 10:17:31 AM EST
I got to head to the Colorado mountains again this past weekend, took several guns but most importantly, my DE. I absolutely love that gun, I have been shooting either a Ruger 22 pistol (which is fun AND accurate!) or a Ruger 9mm for many years. This .44 Mag DE is so much more sighted in than the 9mm, I forgot what it was like to shoot a pistol that the sights actually point to where the bullet will go. I can make a can jump all over the place with my DE, my only fault is in the shooter (me). If I can keep it pointed steady, it nails it.
Anyway, thought I'd voice-off a bit, I am really impressed with this gun!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:34:19 PM EST
Woohoo! Glad ya like it! Desert Eagles are an absolute hoot to shoot. I love mine. I can't remember ever having more fun shooting a gun than shooting a Desert Eagle. (Not cheap to feed, but worth every penny). Accuracy is surprising, isn't it?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:26:08 AM EST
The accuracy completely surprised me. At the gun club I am a member of they have practical pistol shoots, i'm debating using my Eagle for it... never done PP before but it sounds like fun and with a gun that is this accurate....
Top Top