Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 11:17:31 AM EDT
I got to head to the Colorado mountains again this past weekend, took several guns but most importantly, my DE. I absolutely love that gun, I have been shooting either a Ruger 22 pistol (which is fun AND accurate!) or a Ruger 9mm for many years. This .44 Mag DE is so much more sighted in than the 9mm, I forgot what it was like to shoot a pistol that the sights actually point to where the bullet will go. I can make a can jump all over the place with my DE, my only fault is in the shooter (me). If I can keep it pointed steady, it nails it.
Anyway, thought I'd voice-off a bit, I am really impressed with this gun!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Woohoo!  Glad ya like it!  Desert Eagles are an absolute hoot to shoot.  I love mine.    I can't remember ever having more fun shooting a gun than shooting a Desert Eagle.   (Not cheap to feed, but worth every penny).   Accuracy is surprising, isn't it?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:26:08 AM EDT
[#2]
The accuracy completely surprised me. At the gun club I am a member of they have practical pistol shoots, i'm debating using my Eagle for it... never done PP before but it sounds like fun and with a gun that is this accurate....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top