Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/30/2004 6:44:27 PM EST
I need help deciding between the following holsters for my girlfriend and I we will be carrying Sig 239/228s. please comment if you own one of these if it matters she is tiny

Highnoon Holsters Tailgunner
Comp-Tac CTAC
Galco 2nd Amendment
Milt Sparks Versa Max 2

Thanks, John
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 6:45:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:40:56 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/1/2004 5:41:32 AM EST by Richard_Oldfield]
I use an Alessi belt slide and Haugen "EQUALIZER" with my P239. I can't help with what will work for a female and I can only advise you to talk to holster makers and ask their opinions. Regards, Richard:D
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:33:09 PM EST
I have a comp-tac and really like it. It is adjustable for cant and position. I wasn't the biggest fan at first, but I made some adjustments and now find it comfortable all day. Lots of people I know carry with this holster and like it . If you get a chance to try one, try it with a gun in it. It may seem like two different holsters. Did I say try it with a gun in it?

I have two sparks holsters and they are first rate. Not the VM2 but exec. companions. I have yet to hear a complaint about a sparks product if you don't count the long wait. I understand there are some dealers that stock them though.

No experience with the others. Good luck
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:46:55 PM EST
After talking to some folks and seeing some of the rigs I bought the girlfriend and Lou Alessi CQC/S in cordavan with matching belt and mag pouch.

Thanks for all the help ;o)
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:52:22 PM EST
Sparks VMII, my new ones will be here in a few weeks! One for my P7M8 one for my Kahr PM9.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:28:18 AM EST
Great Holsters and other gear!!!

http://www.comp-tac.com
Top Top