Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Handguns » Kahr
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2002 1:03:23 PM EST
Anyone have a good source for Kahr magazines? The company website offers them for $37.50. I found them at the Gun Show where I bought my pistol for but they were $39 (go figure).

I would prefer to stick with factory mags for carry/self defense use. I was told at the show that Mec-gar makes the OEM Kahr magazines, so I might be willing later to pick up some after-market mags for range use.

Link Posted: 12/17/2002 6:22:21 PM EST
Jeff,
Best I found was to order from the factory and pay the price.
For range mags I bought a few ProMags at about $11 or $12 each. Don't care if they get ejected onto concrete or into the dirt. No problems yet, but they are not my self-defense mags.
Beachboy
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 10:45:53 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/18/2002 10:47:56 AM EST by dw58]
I bought new factory Kahr magazines from Arizona Gun Runners @ http://www.arizonagunrunners.com
The mags are currently $25.99 plus shipping. I had good service from AGR. I hope that this helps.

Link Posted: 12/31/2002 3:26:29 PM EST
Has anyone seen the new 7 rnd. .40 cal mags on the Kahr site? The don't show a picture specifically of them, so I can't tell if they are extended length or standard (maybe just improved springs or something).

Kahr says they are new. So far I haven't seen them on any other retail sites. The extra round would sure be nice.

Jeff
Page Handguns » Kahr
Top Top