Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 12/17/2002 2:03:23 PM EDT
Anyone have a good source for Kahr magazines?  The company website offers them for $37.50.  I found them at the Gun Show where I bought my pistol for but they were $39 (go figure).  

I would prefer to stick with factory mags for carry/self defense use.  I was told at the show that Mec-gar makes the OEM Kahr magazines, so I might be willing later to pick up some after-market mags for range use.

Link Posted: 12/17/2002 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Jeff,
Best I found was to order from the factory and pay the price.
For range mags I bought a few ProMags at about $11 or $12 each.  Don't care if they get ejected onto concrete or into the dirt.  No problems yet, but they are not my self-defense mags.
Beachboy
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought new factory Kahr magazines from Arizona Gun Runners @ http://www.arizonagunrunners.com
The mags are currently $25.99 plus shipping. I had good service from AGR. I hope that this helps.

Link Posted: 12/31/2002 4:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Has anyone seen the new 7 rnd. .40 cal mags on the Kahr site?  The don't show a picture specifically of them, so I can't tell if they are extended length or standard (maybe just improved springs or something).

Kahr says they are new.  So far I haven't seen them on any other retail sites.  The extra round would sure be nice.

Jeff
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top