Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/17/2015 3:20:02 AM EST
So I don't want to get into the nitty gritty but I once had some Trijicon HD's installed on an XD. The installer put some grooves/ dents into my dovetail. I was not happy.I'm about to have some HD's put on my glock 26. I don't really know or trust my local gunsmiths to get the job done right. I'm not saying they cannot do it, just that I'd rather send my slide off to someone who does the sight swap thing on glocks on a daily basis. Who sells the sights and is known to do a good job installing them?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:33:50 AM EST
I have a sight tool, so I can do my own. I also know that my local gun stores can do it as well, It is an easy process. Any gun business that fucks up putting sights on a pistol shouldn't be in business for long.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:36:46 AM EST
Do you feel you can't do them yourself ? it literally takes 5 minutes or less to install new sights. A little Youtube and the tools and you're good to go.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:41:55 AM EST
Being that we have several Glock hand guns and that I also work as an RSO at our local indoor range, I have the tools to install sights on Glocks. Aftermarkets sights are easy to install, so I would suggest that you get the tools and learn to installed the sights yourself. I installed the HD sights on my G20 and they went on without any issues.
Top Top