Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2015 4:20:02 AM EDT
So I don't want to get into the nitty gritty but I once had some Trijicon HD's installed on an XD. The installer put some grooves/ dents into my dovetail. I was not happy.I'm about to have some HD's  put on my glock 26. I don't really know or trust my local gunsmiths to get the job done right. I'm not saying they cannot do it, just that I'd rather send my slide off to someone who does the sight swap thing on glocks on a daily basis. Who sells the sights and is known to do a good job installing them?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:33:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a sight tool, so I can do my own. I also know that my local gun stores can do it as well, It is an easy process. Any gun business that fucks up putting sights on a pistol shouldn't be in business for long.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:36:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you feel you can't do them yourself ? it literally takes 5 minutes or less to install new sights. A little Youtube and the tools and you're good to go.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Being that we have several Glock hand guns and that I also work as an RSO at our local indoor range, I have the tools to install sights on Glocks.  Aftermarkets sights are easy to install, so I would suggest that you get the tools and learn to installed the sights yourself.  I installed the HD sights on my G20 and they went on without any issues.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top