Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/5/2012 6:39:44 AM EDT
already we got the obamas gonna win threads.with defeatist attitude's like that i hope your not in the military services grow a pair ,fight for whats right and quit bitchin like a little girl .it aint over, till its over
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:42:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Tell yourself What ever lets you sleep at night, I'm a firm believer in ignorance is bliss.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:42:31 AM EDT
[#2]
My verbally challenged friend is correct. I think.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:44:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Somewhere a teacher is crying.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:45:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to certainly go vote for whoever ends up opposing Obama this Fall. But none of these people give me much reason to believe they can beat him. And even if they do, many of them are only minimally better than Obama anyway. I'm sorry, but this crop of candidates just doesn't overly excite me. If this is truly the best our party has to offer, then we are fucked.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:46:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Tell yourself What ever lets you sleep at night, I'm a firm believer in ignorance is bliss.

you got to be NOVA
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:46:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll fight through hell itself as long as you're by my side, sugar bear.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:46:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Gub' ment skoolz...
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:46:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm thinking a number of these 'chicken-littles' are running false-flag ops and are secretly an Obama supporter. That or just Ronulians all butt-hurt which are really the same as the former....
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:48:07 AM EDT
[#9]
OP is right. Stop with the defeatist shit.
It's WAY too early to give up. So much could change between now and election time. Photos could surface of Manchelle strapping on a  300 horsepower, gas powered dildo giving it to a leather gimp suit attired Barack.

Or we could run a good campaign and beat the fucker at the ballot box.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:53:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Reality is a swift kick in the nutz sometimes . Just because you might be able to ignore the pain , doesn't change the fact that you were kicked  .

Now we can lay there in pain , ignore the pain all together and act like nothing happened , or get to kicking them back .

Trouble is , I dont think they have any nutz
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:55:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Kenya. The union teachers in Kenya are crying.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:57:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It's WAY too early to give up. So much could change between now and election time. Photos could surface of Manchelle strapping on a  300 horsepower, gas powered dildo giving it to a leather gimp suit attired Barack.

I'd masturbate to it. But just out of spite.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:57:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you got to be NOVA

Hey!  Its not ALL bad up here; there are a few of us here behind the wire.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:58:10 AM EDT
[#15]

What you are witnessing is Stage 4 of the Kubler-Ross model.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:58:23 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In Kenya. The union teachers in Kenya are crying.

Thats because their students parents beat the shit out of them.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:00:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

you got to be NOVA

Central VA but I have kin all over the State, we've been here since Jamestown, we also have one of the longest running businesses in the State start date 1865.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:01:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
already we got the obamas gonna win threads.with defeatist attitude's like that i hope your not in the military services grow a pair ,fight for whats right and quit bitchin like a little girl .it aint over, till its over

Mayans were right, 2012 MUST be the end of the world, as this is the first time I agree with a thread of yours
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:03:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Sugarbear think long and hard on subject. Make good post. Almost.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:04:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you got to be NOVA

10 minutes from NRA headquarters  

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:07:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I have said it before and I will say it again. When I come to ARFCOM and
see political threads, all I see are a bunch of whiny defeatists.

"We fucked"

"Obama is guaranteed another 4 years"

"A vote for _______ is a vote for Obama."

"The only thing that can save us is _____________ ."

"Obama is laughing at us now."
It's non stop.

And we all act like such patriotic survivalists ready for anything with our AR's and our banter.

A wise man posted this yesterday.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:11:03 AM EDT
[#22]
The more mainstream Pravda claims victory is inevitable, the more terrified they are of loosing.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:11:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I have said it before and I will say it again. When I come to ARFCOM and see political threads, all I see are a bunch of whiny defeatists.

"We fucked"
"Obama is guaranteed another 4 years"
"A vote for _______ is a vote for Obama."
"The only thing that can save us is _____________ ."
"Obama is laughing at us now."

It's non stop.

And we all act like such patriotic survivalists ready for anything with our AR's and our banter.

A wise man posted this yesterday.

i agree with your message
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:12:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The more mainstream Pravda claims victory is inevitable, the more terrified they are of loosing.

i agree with this also,and it's only going to get worse.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:18:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What you are witnessing is Stage 4 of the Kubler-Ross model.  

That's about it.

GM

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:19:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Posting from our phone are we?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:25:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:27:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:29:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:37:54 AM EDT
[#30]
So you think Romney who could not beat McCain who could not beat Obama can beat Obama with the 30 % less voters who will vote for Paul or no one .... ok                      
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Reminds me of the scene from Austin Powers when he first wakes up and sees the Russian....
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:39:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Thing is, Obama campaigned on a blatant platform of "I'm using nice words like 'unify' but, honestly, there are a million reputable quotes and even YouTube videos of me showing utter contempt for America and espousing Marxist, racist views.  In fact, I'm going to destroy the coal industry, abuse every regulatory power I have at my disposal and blow up the system from within."  His friends are racists, America-haters and domestic terrorists who have actually - literally - blown shit up on American soil.  He has ignored and violated the Constitution and Congress has done not a goddamned thing about it.  He's still in office.  No one is attempting to impeach him.  If you are waiting for some event to occur that will eject him from the race, you will be sorely disappointed.  the only reason he's suffering the lack of support he already is, is that he hasn't been far left enough and hasn't given away enough of our money to idiots and moochers.

I'm not a Republican so I haven't honestly cared much about who the candidates are - you guys will send me someone to vote for eventually and I'll decide then.  But, from what I've heard/seen so far, the best of them are only slightly better than the Dipshit-in-Chief we currently have in terms of willingness to call a spade and spade, to roll back infringements of our liberties and to cut government spending.  They'll just spend the money in different places, kick the can just a few more inches down the road and give the allegedly "Tea Party Republicans" in Congress an excuse to go back to their old ways.  After all, "their guy" will be in office - it's hard to play the "us versus them" card when it's against your own team.  Frankly, it might be better to see Dipshit get a second term.  Getting Mitt RINO in the Oval Office will just allow the Republicans to turn the heat back down to a simmering level and many of my fellow frogs will go back to sleep in their nice, warm bath.  Better to let Captain Golfclap throw a few more trees on the fire and just perhaps get a few more thousand folks to realize, "Holy crap!  We're being boiled alive!"

I can't speak for anyone else but I will speak for myself.  It's not defeatism, it's a realistic assessment.  You want to storm the Bastille?  Fuck it, dude, tell me what time to show up and I'll sharpen my bayonet along the way with a smile on my face.  But this is an election and, as I see it right now, I've got to choose from the pile of crap that currently has the job, an entirely-white version of him or a skinny, old dude who respects the Constitution but may or may not be a moonbat who would further hinder our ability to project force in the world.  It amazes me that I can leaf through a thousand resumes for an entry level job, find that's no one is qualified to my satisfaction and then advertise for more, yet and I *have* to choose the hopefully least dangerous morons for jobs that will impact my and my children's futures, freedoms and security.  Until there's an option for "none of the above, get more resumes", don't expect me to rah-rah a shit sandwich.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:49:33 AM EDT
[#33]
momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:52:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I always pictured him typing by angrily hitting the keyboard with a tennis racquet.

Glaring angrily with his one good eye.

I love my sugarbear.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:57:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#36]
You haven't even seen the half of it yet.

A lot of yall weren't around here back when the AWB ended. Hoards of people and a million threads about how they would never let the ban expire and 10,000 conspiracy theories about how it was going to be re-enacted and would probably even be worse. Even up until the day it expired people seriously thought that it was somehow going to get extended at 11:59pm.

So you're gonna be in for a ride because it's only going to get worse. Soon we'll have threads about how the democrats are fixing the election and other crazy shit that sane people couldn't even dream up on 10 hits of acid. The only difference between a lot of people here and a lot of people on DU is party affiliation.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:04:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:05:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You haven't even seen the half of it yet.

A lot of yall weren't around here back when the AWB ended. Hoards of people and a million threads about how they would never let the ban expire and 10,000 conspiracy theories about how it was going to be re-enacted and would probably even be worse. Even up until the day it expired people seriously thought that it was somehow going to get extended at 11:59pm.

So you're gonna be in for a ride because it's only going to get worse. Soon we'll have threads about how the democrats are fixing the election and other crazy shit that sane people couldn't even dream up on 10 hits of acid. The only difference between a lot of people here and a lot of people on DU is party affiliation.

I remember that night on here, lots of fun. At 12:01 I un-neutered one of my ban AR's and posted pics
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

And Howard Johnson is right about Johnson being right.

I'm glad other posters here was able to read authentic frontier gibberish.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
i firmly believe obama will lose no matter WHO the gop runs. My issue is we will lose no matter who the gop runs.

progressive both they are,screwed we be.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
i firmly believe obama will lose no matter WHO the gop runs. My issue is we will lose no matter who the gop runs.

This

The lesser of two evils is still evil.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Ever heard of the law of competing harms?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Soon we'll have threads about how the democrats are fixing the election and other crazy shit that sane people couldn't even dream up on 10 hits of acid.

You supply the blotter and I'll start the threads.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:19:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Two supreme court justices positions will be up for grabs next term and they are not going to be the liberal justices either. So we need a social conservative in office. Also don't forget about local elections, and the Senate and House of Respresenatives.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:20:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Fuck Obama!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Remember this guy?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

you got to be NOVA

And you got to be a transplant.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:24:21 AM EDT
[#48]
My problem isn't that I think 4 years of Obama will cause the complete collapse of the US. My problem is that out of our entire population,that haggard bunch of kooks and retread hacks is the BEST we can come up with and I AM angry enough about it to just stay home. I don't even want to go the polling place to do my civic duty because that's just taking part in the sham all the same.

I want to vote FOR someone rather than simply voting against Obama again. Truth be told,I would rather have someone in office I didn't vote for fucking up rather than finding myself yet again screaming at the TV as when I had voted for that abject idiot Dubya as the lesser of evils twice and therefore felt responsible.

My bottom line is that I don't think any of the current R options are either capable of beating Obama in the first place but more importantly,I don't think they're capable of the job. I don't want to hire someone a half step above retard,I want someone who is decent,respectable and capable: everything that Obama is not. If it takes another 4 years for someone to step up to the plate then so be it but there is not a single person currently running who I want for the job and several who I would not want as a guest in my home. In short,this sucks
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Ever heard of the law of competing harms?

Ever hear of the law of if you have a choice between a crap sandwich and diarrhea soup you will still be eating shit for lunch?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:28:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top