BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm going to certainly go vote for whoever ends up opposing Obama this Fall. But none of these people give me much reason to believe they can beat him. And even if they do, many of them are only minimally better than Obama anyway. I'm sorry, but this crop of candidates just doesn't overly excite me. If this is truly the best our party has to offer, then we are fucked.

My opinion also.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:39:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My problem isn't that I think 4 years of Obama will cause the complete collapse of the US. My problem is that out of our entire population,that haggard bunch of kooks and retread hacks is the BEST we can come up with and I AM angry enough about it to just stay home. I don't even want to go the polling place to do my civic duty because that's just taking part in the sham all the same.

I want to vote FOR someone rather than simply voting against Obama again. Truth be told,I would rather have someone in office I didn't vote for fucking up rather than finding myself yet again screaming at the TV as when I had voted for that abject idiot Dubya as the lesser of evils twice and therefore felt responsible.

My bottom line is that I don't think any of the current R options are either capable of beating Obama in the first place but more importantly,I don't think they're capable of the job. I don't want to hire someone a half step above retard,I want someone who is decent,respectable and capable: everything that Obama is not. If it takes another 4 years for someone to step up to the plate then so be it but there is not a single person currently running who I want for the job and several who I would not want as a guest in my home. In short,this sucks

Well put!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:44:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Given a FAIR election he would lose.

Given the man is a megalomaniac with the support of Hollywood, print news, Network news, TV news, volatile victim groups, communists, State Attorney Generals (thanks Soros), leftist judges, college profs/students, etc.... All people willing to CHEAT to get their man in.....  And that was shown with the rampant vote stealing in the previous election.  He stands a good chance of winning.

And I still fear that innocuous events will be blown out of proportion and fanned into flames of "civil unrest" requiring shenanigans related to the elections.  Martial law, some other version of vote stealing.,..
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#4]
........just exactly HOW does it matter if a Republican is elected?They have proved for the past 40 years they have no spine and no intentions of changing a goddamned thing in Washington. Outrageous spending will continue,borders will remain open,entitlements will not be cut or modified in any way (unless it is too give away MORE money). It will be business as usual. The Democrats––-even if a minority in Congress––––will continue to get their way by intimidation,threats and coercion.....and MONEY.
   I restate my previous position:I will not vote period.Fuck every one of those slimy bastards.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:30:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My verbally challenged friend is correct. I think.

How can you tell?  His post is the verbal equivilent of a Rorschach test.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:05:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tell yourself What ever lets you sleep at night, I'm a firm believer in ignorance is bliss.

you got to be NOVA

And you got to be a transplant.

noooooooooooo i was born and raised here unlike some of you transplanted yankees
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top