Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 8:27:36 PM EDT
Well to start I am a criminal justice major and am very interested in good books about law.  I am looking for a book/s on the Ruby Ridge Hostage, and also the The Waco Davidian Standoff, If any of you have read any good books on this please give me a title I would love to read about it
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:50:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Sniff, sniff.

Smells like troll around here???
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#2]
why you say that, i have made a couple other post and have learned alot from this place... why am i a troll???? I dont reply to alot of post becuase i am not very knowledgable on pistols, so i only read and dont make stupid responses....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:10:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
why you say that, i have made a couple other post and have learned alot from this place... why am i a troll???? I dont reply to alot of post becuase i am not very knowledgable on pistols, so i only read and dont make stupid responses....

Press on - every member here started with the first post.  There are tons of members that read more than they post "+1".
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Low post count.........check.
Recent join date.......check.
"innocent intro" into highly controversial topic....check

Try these for your info on Waco....:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=419554

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=436107

I have to go to bed.  Maybe someone will search for Ruby Ridge for you.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:15:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Low post count.........check.  - Find it better to not respond to topics i know nothing about so i just read and take in the information, so later in life i can be like most of you and be the teachers to people like me
Recent join date.......check. - Just found this site not to long ago
"innocent intro" into highly controversial topic....check  - What can i say i love to read on important topics in the CJ world

Try these for your info on Waco....:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=419554

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=436107

I have to go to bed.  Maybe someone will search for Ruby Ridge for you.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#6]
He asked for resources, not opinions.

Opinions of trolls are off topic.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:45:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I forget the title, but after Waco the Treasury and Justice Departments’ did a pretty through after-action investigation and published a 400 page or so report that should be available through the Government Printing Office and is probably at your college library.

And there are non-government sources presenting very different views of what happened at Waco.  A check of Amazon.com, publishers such as Paladin Press, the Library of Congress website, and such should give you plenty of leads.

Proper scholarship requires you to read and evaluate a variety of sources and draw your own conclusions.

Don’t let anyone else tell you what to think – and definitely don’t read only those sources that tell you what you want to hear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top