Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/7/2002 6:38:39 AM EST
beer femininity Beer: You have to hope that this study is flawed, but the evidence seems irrefutable. Yesterday, scientists for Health Canada suggested that the results of a recent study strongly suggests the presence of female hormones in beer, and further suggests that men should take a look at their beer consumption. The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men were each fed 8 pints of beer within a one-hour period. The study found the following: 100% of the men gained weight. 80% talked excessively without making sense. 50% became overly emotional. 60% couldn't drive. 75% failed to think rationally. 50% argued over nothing. 20% had to sit down while urinating; the other 80% should have. 60% couldn't perform sexually. 90% refused to apologize when wrong. No further testing is planned.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 6:44:04 AM EST
Haaahaaaa! That's a keeper. But they forgot to check memory loss.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 6:49:30 AM EST
Top Top