Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/23/2001 11:56:26 AM EDT
...or how I spent my holiday vacation. I Love Ya Guys. Thanks to all you Texans at the Tac Pro Shoot Sunday the 18th. I'm sorry but I don't remember all the names...However a special Howdy to AROCK,TheRedGoat,RHSPEN,LORDTRADER,DonR & Kelley and the Gentleman with the rubber mallet(sorry I forgot your name). I still miss the wooded Texas hills but it feels good to be back home in Phoenix. My Dad loves and I mean really loves the Cav-15 I gave him for his Birthday.Also a young LE friend of my dad's let me drive his squad car around the block(Well, it was exciting for me anyway) So here's to the Texans [beer] And remember Lordtrader "jerk" is code for "I Love Ya Man"
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 3:04:14 PM EDT
Glad to see that you could find your way home. Let's not wait another 20 years to do it again.
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 3:32:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DonR: Glad to see that you could find your way home. Let's not wait another 20 years to do it again.
View Quote
Damn straight...This has got to be a yearly thing!!! P.S. you've got my 800 # and I talked to Dave this morning about possible placement for Nissan Dealerships in your area...Call me.
Top Top