Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/7/2004 1:39:13 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/7/2004 1:44:04 AM EST by SorryOciffer]
www.gizmology.net/tanks.htm
www.gizmology.net/index.htm

To be 6 again with my little Patton Helmet.....

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:48:13 AM EST
Wow! All I can say is not only is that a cool kid, but he has a cool dad as well. That's quite a project. And he is right about one thing. Guys may grow old but the love of toys never leave us. LOL. They usually just get more expensive and complex.

BTW, I wonder if the dad incorporated the latest fire control systems into this Sherman?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:53:55 AM EST
Did you follow any of the other links to others who are building like sized German tanks? Alot of other neat info on his page!

You know he's a cool dad, he even built in a camera and working paintball cannon into it!

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:59:55 AM EST
I didn't check the others until you mentioned the links.

You know what, if this fella hasn't trademarked those puppies, that could be quite a profitable business for someone who likes to "work with wood" (not the Bob guy from the EnZyte commercials). LOL. Could you imagine building a few of these and having em on display somewhere? They'd sell like hotcakes. And if you could only find just a limited way to market them, man, talk about rolling in the $$$. That could really become a nice work-at-home project.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:08:42 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:14:49 AM EST

Originally Posted By 82ndAbn:
Wow. That sure beats the heck out of a hippity-hop. "That's one seriously happy kid."

"Screw them kids on teh electric scooters, I'll just close my hatch and open fire!"

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:20:13 AM EST
that is seriously cool
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:20:40 AM EST
You know what's too bad? The fact we didn't have a mini-Armored Division made up of kids with these things to invade NYC during the RNC! Could you imagine the horror such a group of cool kids could have created among the hippy demonstrators when a full force of these tanks opened up on them unrelentlessly with their potato cannons?!?! Damn, what a missed opportunity!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:32:03 AM EST
I wish I had one of these right now!

home.centurytel.net/lksd/17mach2.WMV
Top Top