Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 2:39:13 AM EDT
www.gizmology.net/tanks.htm
www.gizmology.net/index.htm

To be 6 again with my little Patton Helmet.....

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:48:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow! All I can say is not only is that a cool kid, but he has a cool dad as well.  That's quite a project. And he is right about one thing. Guys may grow old but the love of toys never leave us. LOL. They usually just get more expensive and complex.

BTW, I wonder if the dad incorporated the latest fire control systems into this Sherman?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:53:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you follow any of the other links to others who are building like sized German tanks? Alot of other neat info on his page!

You know he's a cool dad, he even built in a camera and working paintball cannon into it!

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:59:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't check the others until you mentioned the links.

You know what, if this fella hasn't trademarked those puppies, that could be quite a profitable business for someone who likes to "work with wood" (not the Bob guy from the EnZyte commercials). LOL. Could you imagine building a few of these and having em on display somewhere? They'd sell like hotcakes. And if you could only find just a limited way to market them, man, talk about rolling in the $$$. That could really become a nice work-at-home project.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:08:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:14:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Wow.  That sure beats the heck out of a hippity-hop.  "That's one seriously happy kid."

"Screw them kids on teh electric scooters, I'll just close my hatch and open fire!"

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:20:13 AM EDT
[#6]
that is seriously cool
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:20:40 AM EDT
[#7]
You know what's too bad? The fact we didn't have a mini-Armored Division made up of kids with these things to invade NYC during the RNC! Could you imagine the horror such a group of cool kids could have created among the hippy demonstrators when a full force of these tanks opened up on them unrelentlessly with their potato cannons?!?! Damn, what a missed opportunity!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:32:03 AM EDT
[#8]
I wish I had one of these right now!

home.centurytel.net/lksd/17mach2.WMV
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top