Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2001 10:20:34 AM EDT
my posts deleted ? Could it be that a moderator is a Bush lover who is not mature enough to handle dry humor? I thought it might be a beta board foul-up but after doing some tests, it has boiled down to being a moderator(s)... This is simply pitiful seeing as how NONE of my posts have ever used any profanity openly or disguised. Nor have any of them shown any T&A or have been racist in any way. Last night I posted it in Japanese (one of the tests) and GovtThug responded simply "Bye".... Is he/she living up to their "handle" ? Appears to be. Sad sad state of affairs when a simple post such as this --> "Please help me find my spine. I seem to have lot it somewhere in my journy from Texas to D.C.." keeps getting deleted when a post of btt gets allowed to garner over a thousand replies.
So whoever is responsible for deleting my posts, I hope you have a nice ife and I can only hope that you are not in my neighborhood cause I don't even want to watch your six (I'll do that for real people)......
GWB
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#1]
With a handle like that on a board like this so much can be expected. And GovThug said it best......Bye...

Kuiper
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 2:48:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 1:54:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, I was going to say a couple of things to our esteemed colleague from across the aisle, but, then I noticed the reminder to "play nice", and that includes me, so...

"BYE, WIMPY!"
Top Top