Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2001 10:20:34 AM EDT
my posts deleted ? Could it be that a moderator is a Bush lover who is not mature enough to handle dry humor? I thought it might be a beta board foul-up but after doing some tests, it has boiled down to being a moderator(s)... This is simply pitiful seeing as how NONE of my posts have ever used any profanity openly or disguised. Nor have any of them shown any T&A or have been racist in any way. Last night I posted it in Japanese (one of the tests) and GovtThug responded simply "Bye".... Is he/she living up to their "handle" ? Appears to be. Sad sad state of affairs when a simple post such as this --> "Please help me find my spine. I seem to have lot it somewhere in my journy from Texas to D.C.." keeps getting deleted when a post of btt gets allowed to garner over a thousand replies.
So whoever is responsible for deleting my posts, I hope you have a nice ife and I can only hope that you are not in my neighborhood cause I don't even want to watch your six (I'll do that for real people)......
GWB
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#1]
With a handle like that on a board like this so much can be expected. And GovThug said it best......Bye...

Kuiper
Link Posted: 2/11/2001 2:48:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/20/2001 1:54:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, I was going to say a couple of things to our esteemed colleague from across the aisle, but, then I noticed the reminder to "play nice", and that includes me, so...

"BYE, WIMPY!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top