Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/16/2009 7:54:36 AM EDT

I consider this a good thing (the extension that is, not the inevitable outcome), considering the attitudes that the overwhelming proportion of nonwhite Americans have towards the Constitution, the role of limited government and individual rights.

I guess that makes me a racist, huh. Knowing that most nonwhite Americans hold a radically different view of welfare, gov't spending and individualism vs. collectivism - as clearly evidenced by every election cycle for the past many decades.

That and the fact that the "white culture" is so openly denigrated (see the Howard Zinn thread) and targeted for officially-sanctioned discrimination and institutional hostility (see all the race-based preferences and judicial activism pushed by gov't).

Eh, so we got another 8 years of "majority" status - and then, oh boy will the boisterous rowdy street celebrations and official congratulations throughout gov't and the media begin (and probably never end) when the US Census declares the "white majority" officially over some day in the not-so-distant future.

Oh and when that day comes, you KNOW there'll be hell to pay if you're white.

Yeah, I'm just a "typical white person" who was "bred" to be racist. Just a whiteboy who is proud of my whiteboy heritage.

White Americans' majority to end by mid-century
WASHINGTON — The estimated time when whites will no longer make up
the majority of Americans has been pushed back eight years — to 2050 —
because the recession and stricter immigration policies have slowed the
flow of foreigners into the U.S.

Census Bureau projections
released Wednesday update last year's prediction that white children
would become a minority in 2023 and the overall white population would
follow in 2042. The earlier estimate did not take into account a drop
in the number of people moving into the U.S. because of the economic
crisis and the immigration policies imposed after the Sept. 11, 2001,
terror attacks.

The United States has 308 million people today; two-thirds are non-Hispanic whites.

The
total population should climb to 399 million by 2050, under the new
projections, with whites making up 49.9 percent of the population.
Blacks will make up 12.2 percent, virtually unchanged from today.
Hispanics, currently 15 percent of the population, will rise to 28
percent in 2050.

Asians are expected to increase from 4.4 percent of the population to 6 percent.

The
projections are based on rates for births and deaths and a scenario in
which immigration continues its more recent, slower pace of adding
nearly 1 million new foreigners each year.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 7:58:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Diversity=okay by me.  Just as long as they are legal...

AC
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#2]
America will turn into Yugoslavia by then and millions will die in the ensuing genocide. Starting soon by the way....
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:08:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I have no problem with it as long as we remain a stable, assimilated country and our Constitutional principles are followed. If we turn into a turd world shithole, then I have a problem.
Edit: Whites no longer the majority, not the ensuing genocide in the post above me.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:10:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
America will turn into Yugoslavia by then and millions will die in the ensuing genocide. Starting soon by the way....

If that's inevitable (and only if) I wish the shit would hurry up so I'm not too old to fight in it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:13:03 AM EDT
[#5]
What makes you guys think there will be a genocide?
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:17:41 AM EDT
[#6]
does that mean when whitey get to be a minority we can have all the affirmative action benefits?

I didn't think so.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:19:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have no problem with it as long as we remain a stable, assimilated country and our Constitutional principles are followed. If we turn into a turd world shithole, then I have a problem.
Edit: Whites no longer the majority, not the ensuing genocide in the post above me.

we don't even have that NOW, good luck in 2050.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Pure speculation. The idea behind the thinking is that dozens of ethic groups with greatly differing ideas about culture and government can't function cleanly under a single government, conflict is inevitable, look at Yugoslavia.
Extreme diversification erodes national identity, "Why should I cooperate with him, I'm different" type thinking.

Like I said, just crazy speculation based off of stuff seen in other nations.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

AC

Obama thanks you for your support.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
does that mean when whitey get to be a minority we can have all the affirmative action benefits?

I didn't think so.

Yeah, right. The current minorities get "reperations", the current majority will get "payback" when the tables turn.
Count on that one.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#11]

just remember that there was a shitload of whites that voted in BHO as well.

Stormfront is that way ––->

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:28:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I consider this a good thing (the extension that is, not the inevitable outcome), considering the attitudes that the overwhelming proportion of nonwhite Americans have towards the Constitution, the role of limited government and individual rights.

I guess that makes me a racist, huh. Knowing that most nonwhite Americans hold a radically different view of welfare, gov't spending and individualism vs. collectivism - as clearly evidenced by every election cycle for the past many decades.

That and the fact that the "white culture" is so openly denigrated (see the Howard Zinn thread) and targeted for officially-sanctioned discrimination and institutional hostility (see all the race-based preferences and judicial activism pushed by gov't).

Eh, so we got another 8 years of "majority" status - and then, oh boy will the boisterous rowdy street celebrations and official congratulations throughout gov't and the media begin (and probably never end) when the US Census declares the "white majority" officially over some day in the not-so-distant future.

Oh and when that day comes, you KNOW there'll be hell to pay if you're white.

Yeah, I'm just a "typical white person" who was "bred" to be racist. Just a whiteboy who is proud of my whiteboy heritage.

White Americans' majority to end by mid-century

WASHINGTON — The estimated time when whites will no longer make upthe majority of Americans has been pushed back eight years — to 2050 —because the recession and stricter immigration policies have slowed theflow of foreigners into the U.S.

Census Bureau projectionsreleased Wednesday update last year's prediction that white childrenwould become a minority in 2023 and the overall white population wouldfollow in 2042. The earlier estimate did not take into account a dropin the number of people moving into the U.S. because of the economiccrisis and the immigration policies imposed after the Sept. 11, 2001,terror attacks.

The United States has 308 million people today; two-thirds are non-Hispanic whites.

Thetotal population should climb to 399 million by 2050, under the newprojections, with whites making up 49.9 percent of the population.Blacks will make up 12.2 percent, virtually unchanged from today.Hispanics, currently 15 percent of the population, will rise to 28percent in 2050.

Asians are expected to increase from 4.4 percent of the population to 6 percent.

Theprojections are based on rates for births and deaths and a scenario inwhich immigration continues its more recent, slower pace of addingnearly 1 million new foreigners each year.

I hear ya. I'm working my ass off to make sure my family all lives close by in areas not inundated with public housing types I'm even buying homes for my children that will be rentals until they are ready. We may have to buy some property somewhere else. Switzerland or Sardinia. Somewhere gun friendly. I've grown up around LA and have seen the affect of white flight.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:31:28 AM EDT
[#13]
There are still going to be 3 times as many whites as the nearest challenger, and it's not like the Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are going to band together to "overthrow whitey", most of the minorities I know are more biggoted than even the most extreme white person I associate with.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:35:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Don't worry. Liberals are already working on a "solution" to this troubling development.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=970310

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:35:25 AM EDT
[#15]
That would imply there would be some sort of coalition formed by today minorities to bring whitey to his comeuppance.

As soon as one group gains enough power the other "lessor" minorities will sabotage the effort.  The minorities barely get along now in the public sector.  

Consider the fuss that was raised recently when it was announced that hispanics made up 12.3% of the population, displacing blacks who are at 12.2%.  That "largest minority" title means a lot of money and influence.  

Get used to the phrase "ruling coalition".
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:37:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

After now seeing what they elected - currently Obama's approval rating among that "shitload of whites" is around 38% and falling while his approval among Blacks is still 96% and still 70% among Hispanics.

The future will only bring MORE Obamas at all levels, directly because of the decline in white population.
Yay - now I'm a skinhead curb-stomper because I'm not afraid of acknowledging facts and data. WooHOO!!!

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:37:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That would imply there would be some sort of coalition formed by today minorities to bring whitey to his comeuppance.

As soon as one group gains enough power the other "lessor" minorities will sabotage the effort.  The minorities barely get along now in the public sector.  

Consider the fuss that was raised recently when it was announced that hispanics made up 12.3% of the population, displacing blacks who are at 12.2%.  That "largest minority" title means a lot of money and influence.  

Get used to the phrase "ruling coalition".

I've got a feeling we'll be getting used to the phrase "American Balkanization"
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:40:47 AM EDT
[#18]
You heard the man.......start fucking like rabbits.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:43:38 AM EDT
[#19]
In the end it will be the political elites that destroyed this country.
By that i mean the judges.
Shame too, because at least politicans can be voted out of office and laws can be changed but try to get something done after the Scotus has made its mind up about something.
Unelected, unanswerable to anyone but themselves, lifetime appointment.
Of course a prefect example of this is the 14th amendment. It SOLE purpose was to enfranchise freed slaves, PERIOD. It was never meant to create "anchor babies" and if you read the speeches before it was passed that made their intent clear. this is until the supreme court decided to "reinterpret" the amendment.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:45:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I look forward to the 'Balkanization' of America.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Unfortunately, there are already areas in the country that whites are a minority and are suffering as a result. The news just hides it. For example the thread about the city where blacks were targeting whites in their gang initiation or whatever the hell it was they were doing.

When we lived in Louisville my youngest one was bused to a magnet school to increase the number of whites in order to increase the test scores of the school. He was a minority and paid a heavy price for that privilege.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:47:52 AM EDT
[#22]
ill be glad when im a minority, so i will get special programs and can scream " racist" everytime someone cuts in line.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:49:23 AM EDT
[#23]
WASHINGTON — The estimated time when whites will no longer make up the majority of Americans has been pushed back eight years — to 2050 — because the recession and stricter immigration policies have slowed the flow of foreigners into the U.S.

when did this happen?? did i miss something?
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:50:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Why did I find it NO surprise that this very topic is being discussed on SF as well?  
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:52:05 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Unfortunately, there are already areas in the country that whites are a minority and are suffering as a result. The news just hides it. For example the thread about the city where blacks were targeting whites in their gang initiation or whatever the hell it was they were doing.

When we lived in Louisville my youngest one was bused to a magnet school to increase the number of whites in order to increase the test scores of the school. He was a minority and paid a hevy price for that priviledge.

Name one large metropolitan, majority-minority city that's not a cesspool of corruption and economic disaster.

Now expand that same "heritage" across more and more of the country and you'll see what the supposedly-insignificant the decline of the white-majority population will have for the nation.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:52:43 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Why did I find it NO surprise that this very topic is being discussed on SF as well?  

Why are you on SF?
ETA: You know, I hear that Stormfronters speak English and eat meat... shall we stop doing that too?

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Sadly, this is true.  A country with a "mix of cultures" eventually has a "clash of cultures".  People do not take well to seeing their culture or way of life trampled by another.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:53:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yep, it's sad.   My sister (after being raised a lifelong Republican) said she "hated" Sarah Palin (but couldn't articulate why when I asked her).  

Color has no role in stupidity.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#29]
I enjoy the cognitive dissonance between the criticism as racism of whites moving away from non-white areas to avoid violent crime, and the pattern of using violent crime to drive whites away in some of those same areas.

Yes yes, chase the white middle class out of your city. See how well that works for you in the long term, with no tax base and no guilty white liberals to soak.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:55:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

AC

And paying taxes and not receiving WIC, Section 8, or other welfare BS.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

those are just the fantasies they masturbate to
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:59:35 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, it's sad.   My sister (after being raised a lifelong Republican) said she "hated" Sarah Palin (but couldn't articulate why when I asked her).  

96% blacks still approve, 38% whites still approve.

96 to 38.

Does it need to get even more statistically absurd for you to think that race doesn't play an enormous part in current politics and won't continue to play an even more destructive role in the future of American politics?

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm not into diversity, I like white people being in control of nukes, etc.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

When we lived in Louisville my youngest one was bused to a magnet school to increase the number of whites in order to increase the test scores of the school. He was a minority and paid a hevy price for that priviledge.

Name one large metropolitan, majority-minority city that's not a cesspool of corruption and economic disaster.

Now expand that same "heritage" across more and more of the country and you'll see what the supposedly-insignificant the decline of the white-majority population will have for the nation.

San Diego?
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:01:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

96 to 38.

Does it need to get even more statistically absurd for you to think that race doesn't play an enormous part in current politics and won't continue to play an even more destructive role in the future of American politics?

You know what they say about lies, damn lies and statistics.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:03:18 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

96 to 38.

You know what they say about lies, damn lies and statistics.

Well I guess you answered my question.

Obama thanks you for your support.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:03:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Nice smear.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why are you on SF?

ETA: You know, I hear that Stormfronters speak English and eat meat... shall we stop doing that too?

It appears people at SF are also using pics from your photobucket account.  The same photobucket account you use to post pics here.

There appears to also be a user registered as "The_Macallan" at stormfront.

Coincidence?  Of course not.

Another 88er uncovered.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:05:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:06:41 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

San Diego?
Still 60% white as of 2000 Census.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:08:01 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you on SF?

It appears people at SF are also using pics from your photobucket account.  The same photobucket account you use to post pics here.
Another 88er uncovered.

Are you fucking SHITTING ME!!!???

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK!???

Do you happen to have a link to any of the threads where this "Macallan" has posted?
And again...

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:09:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm not into diversity, I like white people being in control of nukes, etc.

hahahahaha
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:13:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

San Diego?
Still 60% white as of 2000 Census.

Only about 48 percent non-Hispanic white though.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:13:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Can't wait to cash in on that minority status.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:13:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why are you on SF?

Another 88er uncovered.

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK!???

Do you happen to have a link to any of the threads where this "Macallan" has posted?

And again...

Probably one of your enemies, forget about it.

Some douchebags have registered my name at various fucked up websites.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:15:27 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why are you on SF?

Another 88er uncovered.

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK!???

And again...

Yeah but my photobucket account got locked last month because I supposedly exceeded my bandwidth allotment for the month.

Now I know why because some asswipes are hotlinking my stuff to mothfucking WhiteSupremicist websites!

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:16:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

My fear as well. The Baltic States of America.

Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:18:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My fear as well. The Baltic States of America.

You mean the Balkan States of America?
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:19:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why are you on SF?

Another 88er uncovered.

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK!???

And again...

Yeah but my photobucket account got locked last month because I supposedly exceeded my bandwidth allotment for the month.

Now I know why because some asswipes are hotlinking my stuff to mothfucking WhiteSupremicist websites!

Here is a link to someone using your PB pics over there.

And the user named "MacAllan" doesn't post often.  That is probably a coincidence.

ETA:  Actually, it seems people all over the internet are using your photobucket account.  Try this link
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:

When we lived in Louisville my youngest one was bused to a magnet school to increase the number of whites in order to increase the test scores of the school. He was a minority and paid a heavy price for that privilege.

It'd lead to white flight from geographical regions instead of simply neighborhoods.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top