Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/6/2004 12:18:37 PM EDT
I set a field on fire with bottle rockets. The fire department was not happy with me.

You?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:19:47 PM EDT
[#1]
It would be infinitely more interesting to ask what I got AWAY with, but I'd have to start checking statutes of limitations.....
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:19:53 PM EDT
[#2]
i got two checks by my name one time. the first one was bullshit, though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I did a lot of things...but I never got caught.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]
No way am I telling!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I set a field on fire with bottle rockets. The fire department was not happy with me.

You?

That's tough to beat.

I got a speeding ticket in NJ for going 90 in a 55.  This was in a 4-cyl Dodge station wagon.  Parents (esp. Dad) were not happy, got my license suspended in NJ for 60 days.

But you got me beat, so +1  to you.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It would be infinitely more interesting to ask what I got AWAY with, but I'd have to start checking statutes of limitations.....

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You?

That's tough to beat.

I got a speeding ticket in NJ for going 90 in a 55.  This was in a 4-cyl Dodge station wagon.  Parents (esp. Dad) were not happy, got my license suspended in NJ for 60 days.

What really sucks is that I can't even get bottle rockets anymore. Not even pre-ban ones.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Said, "F*** you" to a nun in second grade.  

During the ensuing beating, she finally heard me yelling that it was a dare.  Then John Crilly got his ass whooped.  Remember the scene in Christmas Story where Frankie rats out his buddy?  Yep, that was me.  

C'mon, those nuns were tough, you woulda broke too!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:24:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I had guns drawn on me by cops when I was about 13 or 14.  I had been walking through a neighborhood carrying a pellet gun that looked like a .357 magnum.  Someone saw me and called the cops.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You?

That's tough to beat.

91 in a 45. Got it dismissed.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Said, "F*** you" to a nun in second grade.  

During the ensuing beating, she finally heard me yelling that it was a dare.  Then John Crilly got his ass whooped.  Remember the scene in Christmas Story where Frankie rats out his buddy?  Yep, that was me.  

C'mon, those nuns were tough, you woulda broke too!

"He probably heard it from his father!"  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:27:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I forgot about this one thing...A friend and I started a political newspaper in high school entitled, you guessed it, "Cloning Bagels." Nearly got expelled for that one. Got 5 demerit points and had to stay on campus for 2 weeks (it was a boarding school).
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:28:08 PM EDT
[#13]
A couple counts of homicide, which were fortunately plead down to underage drinking.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I chewed a whole pack of gum at one time.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:29:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Broke into a trailer in a garage when I was seven years old. This was done at the urging of older guys. That was the one and only time my father had to beat my ass. Taught me right from wrong. Did I mention my Dad was a cop? He set a good example so I had alot of positive reinforcement growing up.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:29:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I forgot about this one thing...A friend and I started a political newspaper in high school entitled, you guessed it, "Cloning Bagels." Nearly got expelled for that one. Got 5 demerit points and had to stay on campus for 2 weeks (it was a boarding school).

i'd hit it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Once and for all, will you tell us what C_B refers to?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:30:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Knocked a kids front teeth out with a spear....  Ooops.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:31:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Lets see....
I started a barn on fire...

I got caught peeing in the hallway in 6th grade (it was on a dare)

shot out our neighbor's picture window w/ a bb gun.

underage drinking at 14

beat up the neighborhood bully (I was sick of being picked on) and knocked out his front teeth and broke his nose

Got caught doing it with my girlfriend...by her mother.

A few more that are still tied up in litigation, so I cannot officially comment on them.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Me too.. here's a couple they probably can't pin on me anymore.

The great Highland Village, TX blackout of 1981 was caused by yours truly.  I was fucking around with one of those gray fiberglass boxes sticking out of the ground, and when the cover was removed (destroyed), there were some HUGE wires sticking in aluminum blocks with plastic covers over them.  We pulled one cover off, then we pulled another cover off, the two blocks smacked together, there was a HUGE explosion, and the lights were out for a mile or so for about a day.

This was in August, mind you.

There's this big insurance company that has a large headquarters building in the little town I lived in in New Jersey as a kid...and we used to dress in BDUs, sneak onto their property at night, and enter the building...we used to make the security ninjas chase us around the building in the middle of the night.  We'd sneak around the cameras, pinch a loaf on the floor in the hallways, and generally raise hell.  Never got caught, obviously.  

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

...pinch a loaf on the floor

Wow. There's a term I haven't heard in a long time.  Right up there with "Turd cutter".
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Kicked out of my junior year of high school for, who would of guessed... Possession of a Weapon.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#23]
[Eddie Murphy] I fractured a few laws when I was young[/Eddie Murphy]
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:42:53 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm still getting in trouble.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Lets see....

Was it worth it?  What did the mother do?  Do you have pictures?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:46:54 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I chewed a whole pack of gum at one time.

Did you bring enough for everyone? That's what seperates the felonies from the misdemeanors......
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Got caught at the end of a week long string of stupidity and thrown in juvie for about a month. A couple of months later and I would have been 17 and a convicted felon.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:53:43 PM EDT
[#28]
BUSTED BY GF'S MOTHER

when i was 15yo i snuck in the thru her window around 0100hrs. ended the bedroom activity around 0300hrs and fell asleep. i woke up when i heard the parents rustling around up stairs, and against her wishes i decided that i better get clothed. she insisted that they NEVER come into her bedroom before leaving for work and not to worry about it.

luckily i got some clothes on because 10 minutes later, in walked the mother. SHE WAS FURIOUS! she said i was lucky i had clothes on, and she told me to leave. which i did by starting to climb back out the way i came in. NOT A GOOD IDEA!

oh to be young.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Lets see....

A few more that are still tied up in litigation, so I cannot officially comment on them.

And she looked down at the 2 of you and said.........
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 12:59:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Sideyard caught on fire because i was lighting matches then throwing them out the window, I thought they would go out before they hit the ground.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#31]
At about 6 years old I was sitting with a neighbor kid on the sidewalk.  As a sports car came by, my neighbor threw a rock and broke a windshield or something.  Friend ran off.  Since I hadn't done anything I just sat there.  Lady gets out of the car, disregards the running kid, and grabs me by my ear.  My parents end up paying for the damages I didn't do, and didn't believe me that I was innocent despite having witnesses (other kids playing nearby including my sisters).

My parents now claim that they knew I was innocent all along.  Sure could have fooled me the way I got thrown around.

Another time I found a bully in elementry school yard pushing around a friend of mine named Ricky.  Ricky wasn't fighting back and naturally the bully took that as permission to get more violent.  When I saw what was going on I stepped in and put the bully on his back in the dirt.  I got detention for it.

In high school I got in trouble because a mirror was broken on the van and dad thought I was responsible.  Turns out my brothers broke it playing ball and kept it a secret until this year.

Had a chemistry teacher call me a liar in front of the entire class.  He later found, from other students he trusted, that I had been telling the truth all along.  He never apologized for the slander.

It got worse.  The one day I tried to cut school, my friends ditched me, and I was stuck on campus.

You know what!  For all the touble I got into, I sure didn't have much fun to show for it.  Darn it!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Burned down an acre or so of woods accidentally when a burn pile got away from me. Sent a kid to the hospital for stitches when I was 9 or so. Thats about it. I obeyed my parents for the most part; if I didn't, the belt was there and was used.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#33]
I walked into a rockfight one day when I was about 10 years old.  Yes, a rockfight.  Half a dozen imbeciles my age and a little younger were divided into 2 "teams" and were throwing rocks at each other.  Not small rocks either, but golfball sized.  They appearently thought I was playing.  (I use the term "thought" loosely)

So now the aformentioned imbeciles were now throwing rocks at ME. hock.gif

The largest group of the opposing team were in a patio/balcony of an apartment complex, so I couldn't return fire without either killing one of the imbeciles or breaking a window.  There was, however, a fence extending from one corner of their patio thing out into the mutual yard of the apartments.  Seeing an opportunity to get their heads down so I could make an escape, I threw a rock at the center of the fence.  They did duck, and I was able to get away.

The problem is, and I still don't know how this happened, is that the rock bounced off the fence parallel to the fence.  That is, the impact point was at right angles to the fence from where I was standing, but the rock followed the line of the fence and struck one of the imbeciles' little sister. (yes, they were having a rockfight with their little sister picking flowers ~10 yards away)

Instantly grounded for 2 weeks, after the imbeciles' parents told mine about the incident.  Enduring death threats and hazings from the imbeciles' older sister was another side effect.

No one asked the witnesses nor the victim (nor me for that matter) what happened.  The little sister and I stayed friends, because she knew me and that it was an accident.  Even the imbeciles I asked about it weeks later said it was an accident.

In high school, the older sister forgot who I was and hit on me a few times.  (I think imbecility might be genetic in that family)

I learned a few life lessons that day and in the following weeks.

hots,
ht,
hen
he

15 years ago and it still makes me mad, sad, and nostalgic.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Wow JonT, you've got me beat.

Hey!  JonT reminding me of something I did do to get in trouble.  Some cousins of mine were serious pricks whenever my family visited Utah (Oh how I hated visiting cousins from my mom's side of the family).  One day I got fed up with them always picking on me and I threw an old spray can at one of them from about ten feet.  Nailed him right between the eyes and cut him.  Facial wounds sure bleed alot.  I got into alot of trouble for it.

Looking back, I'd have done it again given a second chance.  He sure needed it.  

Interesting enough.  They became pretty decent people as adults.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:06:05 PM EDT
[#35]
I got arrested for running over and destroying an abandoned porto-crapper with my '87 samurai in the high school parking lot.  the aforementioned porto-crapper had been abandoned in the desert years ago and someone put it in the parking lot as a prank.  got to go to jail for that one, but it got thrown out as the porto-crapper in question didnt belong to anyone.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Threw a saw at my younger brother, caught him between the eyes and gave him 5 stitches when I was 9.  A year later caught him in the same place with a claw hammer, 6 stitches.  The little fucker still pisses me off enough to do it again. Got caught by my girlfriends grandmother banging her granddaughter on the grandmas' hope chest, I think she was more upset about the damaged afgan. Probably not the best things to admit to after giving advice in the "Moral Delemma" thread.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#38]
High school: a week's worth of suspension for beating 5 guys into the ground after they tried jumping me. Self defense, but the school's got one of those "Zero Tolerance" policies..... if I let them beat me, then I wouldn't be in trouble with the administration...

The other guys got off scott free, probably because they're influential within the school...

f*ckers...
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:44:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Shane333 I didn't see yours until just now, but it's good to know that I'm not the only one that caught flak from rock-throwing.

I'm really glad that I didn't set fire to the dry brush in the gulch behind the development.  I played with lighters down there more that I care to admit.  I would still be grounded if that happened.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#40]
A buddy and I would go out late at night in his 4WD Toyota and tie up those Porta-Johns and drag them around the neighborhoods that were still under construction. We would take em around turns and slam them into walls and stuff. They were completely destroyed when we were done with them. And shit was everywhere.

After dragging around 3 of them we left the neighborhood and drove around. We got bored and went to get another one. On the way there we found a little "Radio Flyer" wagon, put some bricks in it and tied it up. That wasnt very destructive so we ditched the wagon and pulled up to another Porta-John. Just as we were grapping the tow strap to hook it up, a fucking cop steps out of it!!! Needless to say we got busted right there on the spot. We would have went to jail but the police couldnt get ahold of the owners of the Porta-Johns. I had to pay back $2200 in restitution and my buddy ditched out on me. He finally paid his half back though.

When I went to court the Judge asked me what I did. Well, lets just say the ENTIRE courtroom was laughing there asses off at me!

We were really bad as kids. Thank God we didnt get caught doing most of the stuff we did. I dont think anyone ever got hurt/killed because of us. I cannot discuss anymore though!

Rob
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:55:35 PM EDT
[#41]
I got drunk, climbed onto the top of the Sportsman's Inn motel in Prairie Grove, and sang "Rock The Casbah" to the police.  All while blacked out.  Last thing I remembered was being in a friend's motel room about 5PM with a bottle of peppermint schnapps in my hand.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#42]
There was this one time with 12 packets of pop rocks and a two liter bottle of coke...
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#43]
In 8th grade, after detention (for sticking a post-it with "I'm a cock whore" on a girls back), myself and three other 6th ahd 7th graders were harassing a girl after school.  We pretended to flush her jacket down the boy's bathroom toilet, snapped her bra, and the guy who liked her spanked her once.  Nothing too horrible, but...on her way home, she fell and scrapped her knee, arrived crying at her house, where her parents promptly called the cops thinking the worst had actually occured.  

I got pulled out of class the next morning to visit with the local PD officer.    Being the eldest, and having a sheet a mile long (I set the school record for referrals in a single quarter with 12), I was of course blamed the most.  

My dad had to come pick me up from work and drive me to the Police station.  He didn't say a thing to me the while way.  When we parked, I went to undo my seatbelt and he stopped me and said "Son, you don't know how disappointed we are in you right now."

I got arrested for some misdemeanor, served 24 hours of community service, and was suspended from regular school for 6 weeks (got to keep taking algebra, though) and sent to LOP the "Bad Kids" school within school.  You spent half days in a cube all your own, no talking, doing just your assignments.  We got to do PE still, i was running track and cross country then!  But after school, if you were reported as not returning home you were expelled automatically.  So I got to do lots of stuff around the house at my parents place.  Dug in a new sprinkler system (600' of tubing 12" deep through the yard), tilled a bunch of strawberry beds, and cleaned up all the orange trees.  

That was the year my parents got me a lump of coal for Christmas.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#44]
To everything else, I plead the 5th......................................

When I was 15 I had a friend that was shot-and caught-during the commission of a strong-armed robbery. There was someone else with him that the cops didn't catch.
They found my telephone number in my friend's wallet and the cops came to my house when the parents were home and browbeat the hell out of me trying to get me to admit to being an accomplice. I finally told them, "Look-if you think it's me, arrest me. If not, leave me alone. It WAS NOT ME." They had refused to call the three people that I was with that night, and the guy that was with my friend that night had blonde hair, I have brown. They were on a fishing expedition trying to get me to drop a dime on who it was. I didn't.

Have I been an angel? Certainly not, but I was smart enough to avoid serious trouble and/or getting caught. I shake my head nowadays when I think of some of the things I did.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:24:28 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

That was the year my parents got me a lump of coal for Christmas.  

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:30:25 PM EDT
[#46]
I was 6 years old, my brother was 5 years old.  

I put my brother in our old style, top loading, washing machine with the ringer and turned it on.

He survived without permanent damage.  

The rest will remain undisclosed.  Statute of limitations may not have expired yet.  

Colt_SBR  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:38:18 PM EDT
[#47]
I think I hurt someone's feelings once
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#48]
I cant discuss most of what Ive done, since I did it less than 8 years ago.  I can say that my friends and I are not welcome back at several yacht clubs along the gulf coast.  

The worst I did to my twin brother was 2 black eyes, one a head-butt, the other my fist.  I threw a shovel head at him also and caught his left leg, 6 stitches.  I shattered a bullys nose in a fight in 6th grade but my aunt was the principle and the school just didnt do anything about it since the kid really deserved it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:27:56 PM EDT
[#49]
When I was seven I spanked the girl from a couple of homes down.  She had such a nice little behind that just needed to be spanked.

I don’t spank females any more.  Not unless they need to be disciplined.
Any volunteers?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#50]
I stole a bunch of hood ornaments(one off my dad's unmarked police car) and ran from the police in the small town I grew up in when my dad was the chief of police there.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top