Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/6/2012 5:54:18 PM EDT
My wife watches that fucking retarded show. How can that freak show his fucking face on TV. Doesn't he own a fucking mirror. I cold easily lose my appetite looking at the guys face. And I'm still trying to figure out why those Kardashicunts are famous.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:01:21 PM EDT
I'd fuck one, and only one, of his stepdaughters.

And then I'd be both ashamed and somehow edified simultaneously.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:02:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By wunbadweel:
I'd fuck one, and only one, of his stepdaughters.

And then I'd be both ashamed and somehow edified simultaneously.

Khloe is a man
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:02:56 PM EDT
Bruce is a nice guy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:13:26 PM EDT
Must be talking about ole silly putty face.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:18:31 PM EDT
I would participate in an orgy with the three older daughters and not feel any shame
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:23:15 PM EDT
From what I've seen, he seems fairly normal and kind laid back. I have no idea how he endures that bullshit. I guess enough money makes a guy do some fucked up shit.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:25:09 PM EDT
Whacked the fuck out on some kinda prescription somethings and/or others, is all I can guess.

Guy seems to live in his own land of Oz, ain't it?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:31:42 PM EDT
The few times I've seen him on that show he looks drugged/sedated. Kind of sad really, like all this shit is going on around him and he has no clue.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:01:17 PM EDT
that fucking show is whats wrong with this world. Ok. Not 100% but it amazes me how people are so memorized by shows like that when so much other stuff is going on in the world. Instead try read a book and learn something instead of being brainwashed. Either way I would have my way with a few of those Kardashians Where are the pictures?
Top Top