Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2012 5:54:18 PM EDT
My wife watches that fucking retarded show. How can that freak show his fucking face on TV. Doesn't he own a fucking mirror. I cold easily lose my appetite looking at the guys face. And I'm still trying to figure out why those Kardashicunts are famous.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd fuck one, and only one, of his stepdaughters.

And then I'd be both ashamed and somehow edified simultaneously.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:02:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'd fuck one, and only one, of his stepdaughters.

And then I'd be both ashamed and somehow edified simultaneously.

Khloe is a man

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Bruce is a nice guy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Must be talking about ole silly putty face.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I would participate in an orgy with the three older daughters and not feel any shame
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#6]
From what I've seen, he seems fairly normal and kind laid back. I have no idea how he endures that bullshit. I guess enough money makes a guy do some fucked up shit.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Whacked the fuck out on some kinda prescription somethings and/or others, is all I can guess.

Guy seems to live in his own land of Oz, ain't it?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#8]
The few times I've seen him on that show he looks drugged/sedated. Kind of sad really, like all this shit is going on around him and he has no clue.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#9]
that fucking show is whats wrong with this world. Ok. Not 100% but it amazes me how people are so memorized by shows like that when so much other stuff is going on in the world. Instead try read a book and learn something instead of being brainwashed. Either way I would have my way with a few of those Kardashians Where are the pictures?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top