BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Each one tested is one less he can use offensively.
View Quote
That's what I'm quietly thinking. "Go ahead fatbody, waste your resources"
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:09:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Ain't the carrier the Norks should be scared of, but the invisible Boomer or three that's been sitting off their coast.

or our silos in the Dakotas if they really feel like doing the incredibly stupid and lobbing a Nuke at the carrier group.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gonna need a shit load more carriers than one to take on NK.
Ain't the carrier the Norks should be scared of, but the invisible Boomer or three that's been sitting off their coast.

or our silos in the Dakotas if they really feel like doing the incredibly stupid and lobbing a Nuke at the carrier group.
We have Ohio's loitering, the Rooskis have their bombers on loopback and the Chicoms have all of their harbor freight nukes pointed at the fat kid. France, GB, India and Pakistan are going to miss out on the big canned sunshine turkey shoot if they don't hurry up.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:09:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Testing
View Quote
Haven't they already tested? Or at least, presumably?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:09:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Didn't see this asked or answered, but where is this tunnel actually at in relation to the border?
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:11:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep, first one was 2006.
They're working on miniaturizing one now
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I feel bad for the NORKs suffering under their shitty leadership. They probably have no idea whats going and if they did I'm certain they would have risen up by now. NORK is probably the last place place I'd want to live. I'd choose Cuba or Iran over NORK.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:14:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yep, first one was 2006.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, first one was 2006.
I presume this is going to be the one that will actually fit on their missiles. That is what makes the most sense to me anyway.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't see this asked or answered, but where is this tunnel actually at in relation to the border?
https://i.imgur.com/lO1kUyz.jpg
Thanks, I've seen some people talking about a tunnel near the border.  That obviously isn't the case.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#10]
9AM over there now.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:34:29 PM EDT
[#12]
What tunnel?

Wonder if it is one of those underground tunnels leading into South Korea that you hear about......
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/lO1kUyz.jpg
Ok good. Answers my question.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Politically speaking, fat boy backs Trump into a corner if he pops one off.
We wouldn't have much a choice but to FO.

I'm starting to get worried about this
View Quote
Nothing to worry about...not like there is anything we are going to do to change the course of action.
I don't think Trump is in a corner...quite the opposite...he can do whatever he wants...its fatboy Kim that is in the corner.
While all I know about the guy is what I glean from the media (which is completely without merit), all I know about any leader of any nation is from the same media. And while many leaders of rogue nations have been portrayed as unstable...this guy is by comparison a shade crazier than his predecessors. All the mad men fascists eventually wind up dead as a result of their choices...and this kid is no different. He has a date with destiny...but I think if anything really does come of this recent action, China will be more invested in the outcome than fat boy might be planning on.

I cant really conceive of this idiot being able to successfully deliver a nuclear weapon to U.S. soil...and failing the ability to do so tells me there is no way we will launch ours. I suspect that fat boy will light off his fireworks later this week....trump will go radio silent...and then in the not so distant future, some well designed surgical strikes will remove any remaining capabilities that NK might have today. No ground wars....no refugees...no American lives put at significant risk...just a remote, anti-climactic operation that will ultimately isolate NK for a while.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about how all this heat will drive our relations with Russia....and that at least for some time, we take the foot off the accelerator in the middle east. Hopefully Trumps inner circle has thought this one through. I'm typically not a big fan of policing the world and driving regime change in foreign lands, but this Kim dude is a menace and him at room temperature is probably a good thing for North Koreans, and his international neighbors. Just imagine...North Korea as a report vacation destination in ten years. It could happen....with a Trump International luxury hotel in the center of Pyongyang
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What the fuck does putting a nuke in a tunnel mean?
View Quote
It means they are going to once again irradiate their own soil and ground water.
They are really advanced people and love to demonstrate it by nuking their own ecosystems.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I feel bad for the NORKs suffering under their shitty leadership. They probably have no idea whats going and if they did I'm certain they would have risen up by now. NORK is probably the last place place I'd want to live. I'd choose Cuba or Iran over NORK.
View Quote
The people of NK are going to go through real paradigm shift when fat boy gets taken out and veil of oppression is lifted.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Not sure if this is reliable...

Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know one thing, they'd have to be paying me fucking good to be in North Korea armed with a camera...
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Say goodbye to little Kimmy.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I know one thing, they'd have to be paying me fucking good to be in North Korea armed with a camera...
View Quote
I'd do it for free. I've always wanted to participate in a nuclear test.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:45:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, some dumbass fuckers will blow themselves up for the promise of so called 72 virgins.

Just tell millennials their making a difference and promise fame and recognition of their skills if they get the inside story..
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:57:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This might not end up being a test anyone passes
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:06:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Norm safe thread.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:07:33 PM EDT
[#25]
This gonna happen or what? I got tickets to Fate of the Furious tomorrow night so the timing sucks.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:19:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This gonna happen or what? I got tickets to Fate of the Furious tomorrow night so the timing sucks.
View Quote
I'd rather get nuked than see that shit movie.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:23:29 PM EDT
[#27]
If Seoul gets obliterated, that'll be the lynch-pin that brings the entire world economy to its knees. 

On Saturday Seoul is bombed and Pyongyang is nuked immediately after. 
On Sunday, Asian markets collapse. 
On Monday European and US markets collapse. 
On Tuesday people lose their jobs.
On Wednesday people start the food rioting
On Thursday the looting begins.
On Friday the abandoned elders left in nursing homes start rotting
On Saturday the US balkanizes into 4 different countries
On Sunday, the People's Republic of California uses their national Guard to annex lake Meade's water supply from the Greater Mountain West Republic.
On Saturday, the Greater Mountain West Republic conducts drone strikes on San Francisco, Sacramento, San Diego and LA out of Creech Airforce base, followed up by bombing sorties out of Nellis and Hill AFB.
On Monday The People's Republic of Yankeedom and New Netherlands conduct joint airstrikes on strategic targets in the Greater Mountain West Republic.
On Tuesday, The Republic of Texas and Greater Appalachia assist the Greater Mountain West Republic by conduct retaliatory strikes on New York City, Boston, Hartford and Philadelphia. 
On Wednesday citizens of the former United States will attempt to seek refuge in Syria.
On Thursday...
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:25:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If Seoul gets obliterated, that'll be the lynch-pin that brings the entire world economy to its knees. 

On Sunday, the People's Republic of California uses their national Guard to annex lake Meade's water supply from the Greater Mountain West Republic.
On Saturday, the Greater Mountain West Republic conducts drone strikes on San Francisco, Sacramento, San Diego and LA out of Creech Airforce base, followed up by bombing sorties out of Nellis and Hill AFB.
On Monday The People's Republic of Yankeedom and New Netherlands conduct joint airstrikes on strategic targets in the Greater Mountain West Republic.
On Tuesday, The Republic of Texas and Greater Appalachia assist the Greater Mountain West Republic by conduct retaliatory strikes on New York City, Boston, Hartford and Philadelphia. 
On Wednesday....
View Quote
Where is my suit of power armor?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

On Wednesday....
View Quote
Well, that escalated quickly
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:29:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

On Wednesday....
View Quote
well that settles it...Alex Jones is a member here
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

On Wednesday....
View Quote
So does this mean that Ann Margret is not coming??
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Norm safe thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Norm safe thread.
I hope spell check and autocorrect are lost in the ashes of the coming glorious war.

Quoted:

On Wednesday....
That is the spirit! And nobody will mess with Florida, the undisputed craziest place in the world after the norks are all dead!
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:35:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I sure hope we are not under estimating that fuck wit !!
View Quote
It's hard to underestimate someone that useless.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:35:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So does this mean that Ann Margret is not coming??
View Quote
If I had a time machine that could go to 1969 she certainly would be.

Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:37:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

On Wednesday citizens of the former United States will attempt to seek refuge in Syria.
On Thursday...
View Quote
Nice.

But not worth the time it took you to type that  
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:37:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

On Thursday...
View Quote
Soviet Union suffers worst wheat harvest in 55 years.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

On Thursday...
View Quote
Alex Jone's wet dreams?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:42:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
me father saw hitler invade poland (one man made a decision that was stupid, but what the heh it was fo time for adolph).

me grandad saw the kaiser send his armies into belgium to start ww1 because france would surely attack germany once russia attacked germany. one man reacting to the insult of some idiot murdering a man and his wife who happened to turn down the wrong street

and my grandma's grandma saw sherman storm through georgia.

i myself have not seen anything equivalent in my lifetime, but it seems that all of my ancestors did, perhaps this will be our time to see something of a similar level of world events.

frankly i was hoping to live out my life in a relative time of 'calm' compared to much of the world's history
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NK is always threatening something but it seems like this time they are really getting backed into a corner.
me father saw hitler invade poland (one man made a decision that was stupid, but what the heh it was fo time for adolph).

me grandad saw the kaiser send his armies into belgium to start ww1 because france would surely attack germany once russia attacked germany. one man reacting to the insult of some idiot murdering a man and his wife who happened to turn down the wrong street

and my grandma's grandma saw sherman storm through georgia.

i myself have not seen anything equivalent in my lifetime, but it seems that all of my ancestors did, perhaps this will be our time to see something of a similar level of world events.

frankly i was hoping to live out my life in a relative time of 'calm' compared to much of the world's history
I saw a bunch of goatfuckers snackbar some planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and seven years later my country surrendered to them by electing a PC pussy bitchwaffle.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:45:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Those ever go on sale?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have Ohio's loitering, the Rooskis have their bombers on loopback and the Chicoms have all of their harbor freight nukes pointed at the fat kid. France, GB, India and Pakistan are going to miss out on the big canned sunshine turkey shoot if they don't hurry up.

Those ever go on sale?
They had a BOGO a few months back, but they let Palmetto State Armory do the shipping. My delivery estimate is for September 23, 2049, which is only two years after my blem lower is set to arrive.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:47:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

On Thursday...
View Quote
Did you come up with that? Gets pretty loopy towards the end lol
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:50:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Shall we play a game?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:51:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They had a BOGO a few months back, but they let Palmetto State Armory do the shipping. My delivery estimate is for September 23, 2049, which is only two years after my blem lower is set to arrive.
View Quote
Holy shit!
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Shall we play a game?
View Quote
Is it World of Tanks?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:53:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Fatty seems like the kind of guy that would nuke his own capital and tell everyone it was an attack by the US to get sympathy. 
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:53:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:55:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Well, it's lunchtime on Thursday (In Asia)...

Well-we-are-waiting.jpg
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top