Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2022 12:22:30 AM EDT
I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you.
These scum are not worthy of anything more than a bullet to the back of the head and a kick in the ditch.
https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2022/05/15/tucson-high-counselor-behind-schools-first-ever-drag-show-arrested-for-sexual-abuse/

The counselor behind Tucson High School’s first-ever drag show has been arrested for having sex with a teen student.

According to the Tucson Police Department, they received a report on May 3 about an inappropriate relationship between Zobella Brazil Vinik, age 29, and a 15-year-old student.

An extensive investigation including interviews and reviews of electronic devices was conducted before the arrest of Vinik.

KVOA reported that the interim complaint it obtained shows that Tucson Police “said Vinik’s ex-wife told law enforcement officials that the couple have been allowing the 15-year-old to live with them in their home.”

According to AZ FREE News, Vinik also led the LGBTQ+ student club, “Q Space,” in which students learn about LGBTQ+ history and are encouraged to explore their identities.”

Vinik, served as the “educator support lead for Scholarships A-Z (SA-Z), an organization working to help illegal immigrants earn a higher education and relevant educational scholarships,” according to AZ FREE News. “[Zobella] is working to unlearn practices maintained by white supremacy, capitalism, and patriarchy and recommits daily to prioritize mental health, community care, and visions for freedom offered by Queer BIPOC organizers.” stated Vinik’s profile.”

Tucson Unified School District issued the following statement:

On May 4th, 2022, detectives from the Tucson Police Department Sexual Assault Unit informed the administration of Tucson High Magnet School of an ongoing investigation into one of its counselors, Zobella Brazil Vinik. The administration was informed of an alleged inappropriate relationship between the counselor and a 15-year-old student from Tucson High.

Working with the Tucson High administration, the District administration acted swiftly to remove the counselor from campus and place her on administrative leave.

Our School Safety Department immediately initiated a comprehensive investigation into this alleged incident, which is currently ongoing.

On Thursday May 5th, 2022, Ms. Vinik resigned her position from the Tucson Unified School District and is no longer an employee of the district. The Tucson Unified School District administration will continue to cooperate with the Tucson Police Department in its ongoing investigation.

Our administration will continue to emphasize the health and safety of our students as our highest priority.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:30:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Sadly, we will not do anything to combat this.

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:31:31 AM EDT
[#3]
The mentally ill sure do like to put their mental illness on display.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:32:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Especially heinous from a counselor.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:34:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:37:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Every day I struggle with my revulsion on this stuff.
Jesus would not hate these people, but.....grrrrrrrr.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:38:30 AM EDT
[#8]
one of the teachers at the school I teach was QUIETLY let go because of some investigated sex crimes that had merit.

it always ends up as a grooming episode....that is all what it is...they NEED to recruit to carry on the bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:49:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every day I struggle with my revulsion on this stuff.
Jesus would not hate these people, but.....grrrrrrrr.
View Quote

Jesus had some pretty harsh words for those who lead children into sin.

ETA:  Matthew 18:5-6 (ESV) 5 “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, 6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.”
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 12:51:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Does that identify as male or female?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 1:02:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 1:08:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not guilty.
View Quote

Guilty as hell
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 1:54:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The mentally ill sure do like to put their mental illness on display.
View Quote

They do.  The problem is most people either cannot recognize it or won't do anything when they do.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 1:55:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Ok, I can't tell. Lesbian or transvestite? The article talked about an ex-wife.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 2:45:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Not guilty.
View Quote

Do you have eyes?!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:07:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

ETA:  Matthew 18:5-6 (ESV) 5 "Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, 6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."
View Quote
Jesus didn't like women much either. 1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." Is this dude a woman? Because if so then he/she is double fucked!
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:26:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds like the defendant decided to bring a lesbian/transitioning student home to live with her and the wife, and then said spousal unit found out that defendant and juvenile were splitting the atom, and decided to eject. While also spilling the beans to the popo.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 4:10:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#19]
While I don’t trust the State with the power to execute, lots of people deserve it.

“[Zobella] is working to unlearn practices maintained by white supremacy, capitalism, and patriarchy and recommits daily to prioritize mental health, community care, and visions for freedom offered by Queer BIPOC organizers.” stated Vinik’s profile.”

Straight up acknowledging that what they fight against and denigrate is protecting children from being groomed.  And of course they use buzz words to make is sound like they are good & put anyone that resists on the defensive else be castigated at a racist, misogynistic, greedy bad person.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:37:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Jesus didn't like women much either. 1 Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." Is this dude a woman? Because if so then he/she is double fucked!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:  Matthew 18:5-6 (ESV) 5 "Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, 6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."

Jesus likes women just fine, enough to die for them.  He has different roles for men and women in his church, which is what Paul is addressing in that passage.  The teaching in question is teaching the congregation.  It’s got nothing to do with teaching children in school.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:47:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sounds like the defendant decided to bring a lesbian/transitioning student home to live with her and the wife, and then said spousal unit found out that defendant and juvenile were splitting the atom, and decided to eject. While also spilling the beans to the popo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The question is "Was the thing in the OP born with a cock or not?"

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:50:44 AM EDT
[#22]
No agenda at all
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 7:51:08 AM EDT
[#23]
All that bullshit and they still play along with the fake pronoun game to make it feel better.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm not sure what that person even is.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:32:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Why am I not shocked by this
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:38:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:40:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:40:09 PM EDT
[#29]

How surprising and stuff....
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#30]
I don’t see an Adam’s apple, but I do see 5:00 shadow, so I guess the creep in the OP is a dude?
I’m not sure if that’s bad or worse.
Was the juvenile victim male or female?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Not guilty.
View Quote
How to say "I am gay" without actually uttering the word.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:21:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Good.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Especially heinous from a counselor.  
View Quote
I mean, look at him.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not guilty.
View Quote

not guilty? so, one from your team then?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Tucson Unified School District is an ultra liberal, unionized shitstain that is more interested in catering to illegal immigrants and lgbtqrstuvwxyz than teaching reading, writing and arithmetic.
Those that can afford other options take their kids out of TUSD.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Our administration will continue to emphasize the health and safety of our students as our highest priority.
View Quote

Kind of contradict themselves when they continue to employ pieces of shit like that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top