Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/6/2012 4:49:02 PM EDT
Fuck You

I was at the local park tonight throwing bumpers for our Deutsch Drahthaar puppy. I'm working on doing some retriever training with her and have been taking her over to the park a block from my house. I throw the bumpers up a big hill in the park, partly to wear her out and it's a good place to do some training. This time of year the park isn't used much and she is fully under control. This evening while we were training a guy came walking up to us. At first I though he wanted to talk to me about my dog or give me props on my mad training skills. But no he had a different agenda. He felt it was important to educate me about the no dogs in the park ordinance. I informed him that I wasn't to concerned about it and that I will continue to train there until someone with some authority asked me to leave. It was at this point that it started going sideways. He said the was going to make sure he called someone of authority next time he saw me.

Well fuck that noise. I asked him exactly what I was hurting by doing what we were but he didn't want to hear it. He tucked his tail in typical liberal behavior and walked off stating that since I wouldn't discuss this issue in a civil manner he was leaving. I'm pretty sure at this point I let the F bombs fly but I'm not to worried. If he calls the cops next time I'm out there I will pay the ticket and get on with my life. Unfortunately for this dick he will have to go through life ruining everyone's fun.

Here is our pup doing what she does.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#1]
That dog looks like a killer.  Good thing no one was hurt.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:51:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice doggie.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Rules are for suckas.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He probably wanted to enjoy the park and grass without stepping in DOG SHIT.

That is why they probably arent allowed.

At this time of the year?  In Montana?  
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I could see his point if the bumpers were still attached to the vehicles.

Otherwise, you're right - he blows boy-goats.

Probably considers himself some sort of a large-metropolis thinker, I suspect.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:54:32 PM EDT
[#6]
My dog doesn't shit in the park.

If for some reason she does I pick it up. See people can be responsible without ordinances that ruin it for everyone.

If he's worried about dog shit he should hang out waiting for strays to wonder through rather than hassling his neighbors.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:55:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He probably wanted to enjoy the park and grass without stepping in DOG SHIT.

That is why they probably arent allowed.

At this time of the year?  In Montana?  

Im in florida, its all either green grass or brown/tan sand. lol

maybe dude didnt want to step in the Snow and step in dog shit, or likes to look at yellow snow. People complain about things just to complain.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#8]
is that a hawk or an owl in his mouth?

do you hunt those?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:57:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I could see his point if the bumpers were still attached to the vehicles.

Otherwise, you're right - he blows boy-goats.

Probably considers himself some sort of a large-metropolis thinker, I suspect.

Wait for it...

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:58:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Rules are made to be broken?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Your a terrorist.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#14]
What was A Big City Thinker doing in MT?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:04:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Serious question, what's the black stick "thing" sticking out of his ear in the picture?

ETA: Good lookin dog by the way.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Arfcom:  Home of Law and Order, until it's a law or order we don't like.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:04:10 PM EDT
[#17]
assault dog must be banned!

As long as you and your dog weren't shitting all over the place or sniffing anyone's ass I dont see a problem with a dog in the park
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:05:24 PM EDT
[#18]
What a slack jawed faggot.

Someone training there dog is not a problem dog owner.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#19]
"I will call someone of authority to come and talk to you about your dog" (IE. I hope your bitch is wearing a BP vest).
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:08:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Fuck You
I was at the local park tonight throwing bumpers for our Deutsch Drahthaar puppy. I'm working on doing some retriever training with her and have been taking her over to the park a block from my house. I throw the bumpers up a big hill in the park, partly to wear her out and it's a good place to do some training. This time of year the park isn't used much and she is fully under control. This evening while we were training a guy came walking up to us. At first I though he wanted to talk to me about my dog or give me props on my mad training skills. But no he had a different agenda. He felt it was important to educate me about the no dogs in the park ordinance. I informed him that I wasn't to concerned about it and that I will continue to train there until someone with some authority asked me to leave. This is the point where you acted like an asshole. It was at this point that it started going sideways. He said the was going to make sure he called someone of authority next time he saw me.

Well fuck that noise. I asked him exactly what I was hurting by doing what we were but he didn't want to hear it. He tucked his tail in typical liberal behavior and walked off stating that since I wouldn't discuss this issue in a civil manner he was leaving. I'm pretty sure at this point I let the F bombs fly but I'm not to worried. If he calls the cops next time I'm out there I will pay the ticket and get on with my life. Unfortunately for this dick he will have to go through life ruining everyone's fun. Yes, you are breaking the rules and it is he who is ruining everyone's fun.

BLUE

Why not be pro-active and go to Parks Dept and get rule changed? Confronting him only made things worse for you.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#21]
sickly kids suck anyway!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:11:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Your a terrorist.

You're an English assassin.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

At least until someone bigger, meaner or with some authority shows up.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Bullshit.  Leash laws are in place for your and everyone els'se protection.  Please follow them.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#25]
It's either a sage grouse or prairie chicken looks to me
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your a terrorist.

You're an English assassin.

Is that anything like a Wood Butcher?

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Fuck You

I was at the local park tonight throwing bumpers for our Deutsch Drahthaar puppy. I'm working on doing some retriever training with her and have been taking her over to the park a block from my house. I throw the bumpers up a big hill in the park, partly to wear her out and it's a good place to do some training. This time of year the park isn't used much and she is fully under control. This evening while we were training a guy came walking up to us. At first I though he wanted to talk to me about my dog or give me props on my mad training skills. But no he had a different agenda. He felt it was important to educate me about the no dogs in the park ordinance. I informed him that I wasn't to concerned about it and that I will continue to train there until someone with some authority asked me to leave. It was at this point that it started going sideways. He said the was going to make sure he called someone of authority next time he saw me.

Well fuck that noise. I asked him exactly what I was hurting by doing what we were but he didn't want to hear it. He tucked his tail in typical liberal behavior and walked off stating that since I wouldn't discuss this issue in a civil manner he was leaving. I'm pretty sure at this point I let the F bombs fly but I'm not to worried. If he calls the cops next time I'm out there I will pay the ticket and get on with my life. Unfortunately for this dick he will have to go through life ruining everyone's fun.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-pkJuJPwOGb0/TwI4IKQDinI/AAAAAAAACOY/3rspM-bcOFg/s640/P1000512.JPG

Next time just piss all over him.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Since you decided it best to give him a good dose of F-bombs - chances are excellent he will be calling the cops on you every time he sees you there.  If there is an ordinance - they'll probably enforce it.... and he'll keep calling them.

So I guess your carefully considered plan will work out.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:14:23 PM EDT
[#29]
It wasn't the dude who wanted the laws followed who behaved like a dick.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:15:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You are on fire tonight.c
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:15:29 PM EDT
[#31]

Must be quite a night on the arf.

Parody to this thread was the worst, most unfunny parody I've ever seen...and everyone knows I love a good, funny parody thread.

Then we have the black bashing thead that was locked at post 88.

Off to a hellova night I see.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:15:56 PM EDT
[#32]
The rules says no dogs, what part of NO do you not understand? You were in the wrong here. Do you feel you are above the rules?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#33]
This was the appropriate response

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I know you pay your taxes and all but I don't understand what is so hard about following the rules?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:23:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Leash.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What a slack jawed faggot.

Someone training there dog is not a problem dog owner.

Exactly. Even if there was a rule being broken, there wasn't a problem being caused.

Same sort of person who is the neighborhood busybody self-appointed patrolman who bitches about meaningless violations of obscure HOA violations just because, and not because any harm or nuisance is actually occurring.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:26:41 PM EDT
[#39]
My Dad used to own Deutsch Drahthaars.

They are very smart dogs and are pretty aggressive.

You should have told your dog to "sick balls" and point to the dick-wads crotch.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:28:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

The rules says no dogs, what part of NO do you not understand? You were in the wrong here. Do you feel you are above the rules?

So if 7-11 has a "no guns" sticker on the front door, you keep your gun in your car?

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:29:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Yeah, uncontrolled dogs generally cause a lot of problems.  Owners often don't give a shit about the results.  Thus, rules are made.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm a scofflaw too.  Fuck that guy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:34:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Forget that guy and train your pup.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:36:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Forget that guy and train your pup.

Nope, as a card-carrying Conservative you are  -ETA: morally-  bound to follow all rules and laws.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#45]
That's how I am at the parks with my dog and off leash.
We mind our own business and I respect the distance to people who are not up there with any dogs.

It's been 4 years now and I've had no issues but I have a plan if someone does confront me.
I'm going to basically going to tell them to call the cops and have them come and write me a ticket.

I'll wait right there with my dog and gladly pay it also.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

As much as you despise GD,  I'm surprised you stick around.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Yeah, uncontrolled dogs generally cause a lot of problems.  Owners often don't give a shit about the results.  Thus, rules are made.

Uncontrolled dogs draw bullets, lawsuits, and/or animal control charges. Any one of which swiftly corrects issues without ruining life for everyone else.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fuck You

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-pkJuJPwOGb0/TwI4IKQDinI/AAAAAAAACOY/3rspM-bcOFg/s640/P1000512.JPG

THIS is what liberals live for,   Mostly "for the children"  and because they are "do gooders" and sorry beings that relish ruining someone elses fun.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:54:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Uncontrolled dogs draw bullets, lawsuits, and/or animal control charges. Any one of which swiftly corrects issues without ruining life for everyone else.

I meant unrestrained.  Unrestrained dogs typically do ruin life for everyone, except for the owner.   The rules aren't there because people want to be mean, but to ensure that the park is a pleasant habitat for humans.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Call the laws. Dog needs shoot'n here.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top