Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/18/2006 10:10:07 AM EDT

Letter to the editor in the local fishwrapper by a transplanted Kommiefornicator....

A little filler, there is an area of "public land" that has been open to hunting for decades.
20 + years ago when the liberal fucktards kicked the dirt bikers and target shooters off the "public land" the Elmer Fudds (both Republicans and democrats) had a law passed that only one trail in this area was an actual "trail", and that any other trails were not recognized as a trail.
Hunting was to be confined 100 yards from the trail and only deer hunting during deer hunting season was allowed using black powder, shotguns and bow/arrow.

In the 20+ years the local eco-nazis have blazed new trails and have been fighting to have the law changed to recognize all trails within the "public land", which means that there would be no hunting allowed because the trails are all over the place, 100 yard rule would shut hunting down.

The county has had discussions about this "public land" for the past 3 years, the eco-nazis try to passs the law, the Fudds and gun owners fight them.

This last year the County had just about agreed with the Fudds, the County lawyer had mentioned that this new law would be found illegal, the County Commissioner said "fuck it, we are staying with the old law, end of story".

Forgot to add....

"My" elected state representitve lives on an island (different one than the one mentioned in the letter, same county though), she took it upon herself to write and TRY to pass a law that would outlaw hunting on all counties that are islands.  

There are two counties in Washington that are on islands, there is no hunting on one of them already.

I think it's a county issue, not a state issue.

And so here it goes.....

Hunting  

Feb 15 2006
I recently fulfilled a lifelong dream of moving to the Pacific Northwest from Southern California. Being a very conscientious person, I researched carefully and found Whidbey Island to be the best place for me. I compared rainfall, cost of living, and crime rates and found a perfect home in Coupeville. I never thought to explore the hunting regulations.

Recently with my new State Park annual pass, I went for a walk in the Kettles. Imagine my horror at the sound of gunfire. I moved from Southern California to get away from such things. I am not an expert in guns but do know that they are designed to kill things and that often the thing you aim at is not what you hit.

I believe that nature trails can be for everyone. I think that cyclists, horseback riders and hikers can share the same trails if they are respectful of each other’s needs. I do not believe that someone carrying a gun and looking for something to shoot at can or should share those same trails.

In reading your recent article about Sen. Mary Margaret Haugen and her bills to prohibit hunting near homes and schools, I was appalled to find that county ordinances were not already in place. Must we have a tragedy before reasonable safety precautions are taken?

Carole Dawes
Coupeville

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:14:50 AM EDT
[#1]
i lived on whidbey for 13 yrs and you can only hunt with a shotgun anyways during hunting season, I knew that place was filling up with tourists the year i left, my mother still has a small farm on south whidbey and people are moving in on the island left and right.

There is alot of people like her there on the island and its a shame. alot of gun ignorant folks there.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:16:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't find any HUMOR in your post at all, not even one little iota of it.

I did notice the cheap shots you took at Californians, THOSE were obvious.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:21:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Sure, throw the dirt bikers and ATVers off the land.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
they are designed to kill things and that often the thing you aim at is not what you hit.

I believe that nature trails can be for everyone. I think that cyclists, horseback riders and hikers can share the same trails if they are respectful of each other’s needs. I do not believe that someone carrying a gun and looking for something to shoot at can or should share those same trails.

Carole Dawes
Coupeville

Speak for yourself, buddy.

Thats a bit contradictory, isn't it? Flawed liberal logic, at its finest.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:24:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Dude, KA38 didn't write that, some Kommiefornia mistress did.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
ETA: At least our Governator can kick your governor's butt.

I think she could bitch-slap Arnold back to Austria.

So when you coming up for a visit Master Chief?
We all miss you up here.  

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Imagine my horror at the sound of gunfire.

Carole Dawes
Coupeville

...I am picturing it right now.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So when you coming up for a visit Master Chief?
We all miss you up here.  

I've got about eight years left here before I'm a millionair and can retire. If it didn't rain every single freaking day in Washington I've move back there ... plus the place is crawling with all the liberals retiring out of here. I'm working on buying a nice size ranch out east somewhere once I lose my strength to fight.

We don't want you actually MOVING up here, but you and the wife can get a visitors pass....

WTF, you are a retired Master Chief, you can afford to sit at the bar at the Fleet Reserve and drink beer all day long if you wanted too.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:39:30 AM EDT
[#13]
All of you fuckers go back where you came from...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:42:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Reminds me of the story of the liberal Californians that moved to Colorado... they bought a ranch there and the story went a little someting like this

Family moves to Colorado for wide open spaces... they buy themselves a ranch there. One day their dog goes next door and kills a chicken or two. Rancher brings the dog back to the family and asks if the dog was theirs. the family replies "yes" to which the rancher says, "You have to keep the dog on YOUR property, He killed a few of my chickens... next time I will shoot him" Well not a week later and the dog once again jumps the fence and kills chickens.

The corpse of the dog is now dragged on over to the new homeowners and the rancher said "Here's your dog back... I told ya" Well now this family decides they are gonna sue and try to regulate guns in the state (rather than their own responibility as a dog owner)

Bottom line is the judge in CO said (and I am paraphrasing) "You're not from around here are ya?... this is the way of life here and you are lucky he even gave you a warning in the first place. Most would have just shot the dog the first time"

So now this family for a while now has been pushing for gun laws there.

Liberalism is NOT a viewpoint... its a disease. Ever see Mad Cow strike at a cow? they have no normal motor skils... well same thing with liberalism. Once affected, all capabilities of producing rational thought is eliminated.

Now this is what we are fighting in CA. You guys HAVE TO smack garbage like this down THE SECOND it rears its ugly head.

In CA, you hear a crazy idea pop up, they SHOULD shoot that idea down BUT NO... The congresscritters "entertain" the idea to listen to it. Thats why all these moonbat theories come to fruition.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:20:33 AM EDT
[#15]
You know what I don't get?

Why the hell is the number one export from Kalifornia have to be liberal fucktards?

Seems all the GOOD FOLKS are staying in that skid mark of a state, and the bad ones are leaving.

Our shithead of a neighbor is from Los Angeles, he moved up here to "commune" with Nature. Bastard had the nerve to complain about our shooting on our own property. He lets his fucking dogs run wild because "thats how its done in the country" according to him. Also bitches about the motocross(Nationals are held here).
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:31:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Two words:

Green Bigotry

They are trying to "Californicate" Colorado as well - they fuck up their state, then flee from it to Colorado and do what?  That's right, they do the same things here which led to their state becoming a shithole in the first place.  Idiots.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:35:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

You'll live.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:40:04 PM EDT
[#18]
A fucking, worthless, whinning,  bitch that woman is.

Leave you KA mentality in KA and enjoy Washington for what it is.

We hunt, we fish and we shoot guns.

Just as it should be.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
How do you know that the asshat was born in California?

The letter says that they moved from California but didn't mention that they were born here.

Who gives a fuck? She obviously lived in Kali long enough to have succumbed to the typical Kali libtard mindest. She needs to go back to the asylum with all the other fruits and nuts.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:43:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

What about me assmunch?...

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:45:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No one said there wouldn't be sacrifices. Don't let the door hit ya' where the good lord split ya'.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:45:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I wonder which state, California or Washington has more fucktard liberal per capita?
Oh that would be Washington!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:46:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder which state, California or Washington has more fucktard liberal per capita?
Oh that would be Washington!

Even if true, which I HIGHLY doubt, it's only because so many of you idiots have moved up here.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:49:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The letter says that they moved from California but didn't mention that they were born here.

Who gives a fuck? She obviously lived in Kali long enough to have succumbed to the typical Kali libtard mindest. She needs to go back to the asylum with all the other fruits and nuts.

I bet California has far more Conservatives, hunters and shooters than Washington.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No one said there wouldn't be sacrifices. Don't let the door hit ya' where the good lord split ya'.

Mike_Mills dont read this reply, I know it will upset you...

Sorry man, I just cant do that yet.

It is my job to bring in truck loads of ammo to the state when the pussy gun owners decide they no longer want to live like slaves.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Ca was fine before liberals left your state, came to Ca, and ruined it.  Your liberals are what ruined Ca in the first place.  I'm glad some of them are going back home to where they belong.  The term "Californicate" doesn't make sense.  That would only be accurate if Ca was always liberal, and native Californians were leaving and bringing their politics to other states.  That isn't the case.  I wish the liberals would have stayed home in the first place and left Ca alone.  If not for the liberals in LA and SF, Ca would have very conservative politics.  I'm not proud of the politics of Ca.  It sucks.  But the cause of it is liberals who left the other states and came here.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Ca was fine before liberals left your state, came to Ca, and ruined it.  Your liberals are what ruined Ca in the first place.  I'm glad some of them are going back home to where they belong.  The term "Californicate" doesn't make sense.  That would only be accurate if Ca was always liberal, and native Californians were leaving and bringing their politics to other states.  That isn't the case.  I wish the liberals would have stayed home in the first place and left Ca alone.  If not for the liberals in LA and SF, Ca would have very conservative politics.  I'm not proud of the politics of Ca.  It sucks.  But the cause of it is liberals who left the other states and came here.

Prove it...

You tell me that they all came from Washington state....
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Fawk, that must have been a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG ass time ago, 'cause I can clearly remember Kalihomos moving here by the droves for at least the last 30 years.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:00:21 PM EDT
[#29]
I find it funny how the anti's (and they all seem to fit into that category. The same ones who are anti firearms are anti hunting and anti offroad, anti atv, anti PWC, anti fishing, etc.) have learned the concept of divide and conquer. They get one sect of outdoorsman against another sect and get them to do the anti's bidding. They then chip away at your rights and before you know it you can't even step foot on that piece of public land. They pit the hunters against the ATVers and ban ATVing. They then pit the mountain bikers against the hunters and ban hunting. They then pit the hikers against the mountain bikers and no more mechanized transportation. Finally all they have left to fight is the hikers and they get them banned for the benefit of some rare poisonous weed that nobody has even ever seen! But it's for the publics good that we protect this species. Thus the rest of us, who are outdoorsmen and enjoy and love the outdoors, are left to wonder why none of us us are allowed in and how the hell did that just happen? It's a slippery slope. It's like the old saying about the Nazis:

"In Germany, the Nazis first came for the communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the homosexuals, and I didn't speak up beacause I wasn't a homosexual. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, but I didn't speak up because I was a protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak for me."

www.sharetrails.org

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:00:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet California has far more Conservatives, hunters and shooters than Washington.

I bet not as a percentage of the overall state population. Fawk, do you even have elk or moose down there?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Two words:

Green Bigotry

They are trying to "Californicate" Colorado as well - they fuck up their state, then flee from it to Colorado and do what?  That's right, they do the same things here which led to their state becoming a shithole in the first place.  Idiots.

Same problem here in NH only with people from MA, CT, NJ, NY, etc.  "Why don't you have street lamps?"---- "Have you ever tried watching the stars if there are street lamps?  Didn't think so."

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Prove it...

Prove it?  I assumed since you posted about the history of California you were well read on the history of the state, most importantly regarding the immigration in and out of it.  I guess you aren't and did what many people around here do, post anti Ca BS without knowing the facts.  I'm not going to educate you on Ca history.  You need to before you post about the topic.  I'm sure you love it when antis without any facts stereotype gun owners.  You're doing the same thing.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:36:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Fucking antburners.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#35]
dont worry folks.. it wont matter after 2012...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Fucking antburners.

what is an antburner? not heard that term before..
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Prove it...

Prove it?  I assumed since you posted about the history of California you were well read on the history of the state, most importantly regarding the immigration in and out of it.  I guess you aren't and did what many people around here do, post anti Ca BS without knowing the facts.  I'm not going to educate you on Ca history.  You need to before you post about the topic.  I'm sure you love it when antis without any facts stereotype gun owners.  You're doing the same thing.  

Gotta admit, it's pretty damn funny that this Steve'sSnatch guy doesn't even seem to be aware that he is replying to an ex-Kali.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#38]
We aren't ALL like that.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:57:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Some gal around here wanted to end hunting on some state land so she could ride her horse in peace.  The state told her it would be quite wrong to do so since hunting licensing fees are what paid for the land in the first place.....
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#42]
I think we need a California thread. Just one thread, where everybody can hash it out and get it over with.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:31:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:40:06 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think we need a California thread. Just one thread, where everybody can hash it out and get it over with.

Hash what out?

The complete ignorance of the idiots repeately posting attack and insults in an attempt to elicit a negative response?

You got it!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fucking antburners.

what is an antburner? not heard that term before..

You know - children burning ants with a magnifing glass on a summer day because they can. We have adults here who make themselves better taunting people in California because we can't buy new pistol gripped rifles. There are a dozen "fuck California" post a week. Just feel the hate. Blame the most powerful state in the union for your problems while sucking it dry of tax dollars. Blame California while it's men die fighting for your country. Sad little boys who need an ass kicking or an account lock - see rule #6.

+6.02214199 × 10^23
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:51:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:28:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Oh give me a break.  This idiot clearly moved to Washington to be closer to her granola-eating, hairy- armpitted, tree-hugging, Starbucks drinking, "We Are the World", blissninny sisters and kindred spirits in Seattle.  You guys have produced more than your share of oxygen wasters in that den of idiocy and frou-frou coffee houses, so don't blame us if they all want to congregate together for a rousing round of Kumbaya.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
We aren't ALL like that.

Millions of great Californians.  More Californians voted for President Bush in the last election than from any other State. (Admittedly we have the largest population of any State) But if Californians were so fucked up they would have all votined Kerry.

California has big problems but has some of the best, smartestest, hardest working, Conservative people in the Nation.  And the rest of the Nation would be a lot worse off without us.  California is training more troops and producing more Service Men and Women than any other State.

California produces the third most oil behind only Alaska and Texas.  California feeds a lot of the rest of the Nation and world with our agriculture.  We grow lots of almonds, grapes, lettuce, garlic, oranges and lots of other good stuff.  We produce a lot of wine.  We raise a lot of beef, lambs and chickens.  We produce a lot of milk, cheese and eggs.

We grow lots of alfalfa, corn, onions, brocolli carrots.  We grow more than 70% of the roses for the entire Nation.

We lead the World in advancements in computer technology.  Some of you won't and others will like the fact California produces most of the Porn in the world.  We also have lots of prisons and crime.  We have Hollywood and produce a few good movies every year and thousands of crappy ones.

We are the only State to have all three subspecies of Elk, Rocky Mountain, Rosevelt and Tuke Elk.  We have approximately 500,000 deer in California. (How many do you have in Washington?)
California enjoys lots of Ducks and Geese to hunt and most are born here.  We have quail, doves, chukker, coyotes, Crows, Pheasant, bear, bunnies and sheep.  We have some great finhing inland and in the ocean.

There is a lot to love about California and some things that are not so great about the State, just like the other 49.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:18:16 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

he's a nasal radiator, they have a bunch of screwws loose to begin with.  Taking that into account, he probably slipped his keeper for a while.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top