Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Liberals in California, I had no idea.  I guess I should have looked into that before making my move to Cali. , I did however bring two conservative votes with me
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I love it.

Only on Arfcom would someone get in a pissing contest about who has the most of the plague called liberals.  It's like watching my old roommates debate over who has to pick up the dog turd on the floor (they both had dogs).  They'd look for any reason to make the other guy's dog take the blame.

I hope some DU fucktards are reading this thread, and see the disdain many people have of their kind.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fucking antburners.

what is an antburner? not heard that term before..

You know - children burning ants with a magnifing glass on a summer day because they can. We have adults here who make themselves better taunting people in California because we can't buy new pistol gripped rifles. There are a dozen "fuck California" post a week. Just feel the hate. Blame the most powerful state in the union for your problems while sucking it dry of tax dollars. Blame California while it's men die fighting for your country. Sad little boys who need an ass kicking or an account lock - see rule #6.

Who is taunting anyone? That was a real letter written by a real Kalifornian. Don't like it? Too fucking bad.

Try that stupid 1% difference bullshit on someone else. You fucktards have been on the leading edge of EVERY liberal cause for as long as anyone can remember.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#4]
tag

IBTL

etc
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The liberals came from the East Coast.
Blame that fucking song, "California Dreamin'" by the Mamas and the Papas.
One song destroyed America.

Don't forget about Led Zeppelin.

Going To California
(Page/Plant)
LED ZEPPELIN
'Untitled' / 'Zoso'

Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine.
Made up my mind to make a new start, Going To California with an aching in my heart.
Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.
Took my chances on a big jet plane, never let them tell you that they're all the same.
The sea was red and the sky was grey, wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today.
The mountains and the canyons started to tremble and shake
as the children of the sun began to awake.

Seems that the wrath of the Gods
Got a punch on the nose and it started to flow;
I think I might be sinking.
Throw me a line if I reach it in time
I'll meet you up there where the path
Runs straight and high.

To find a queen without a king,
They say she plays guitar and cries and sings... la la la
Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
Telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
For the fact and math challenged.

So that means that it would take 21 years and 4 months for Washington's election results to be slewed as badly as they are based on 100% of every Californian leaving California and moving to Washington, all of them being of voting age, every single one of them registering to vote, every one of them voting, and using the most liberal liberal numbers.

Oh crap Paul, the King County and Seattle democratic magical election machine could produce those results in one election cycle with only three recounts.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:25:44 PM EDT
[#7]
You know what I love? I don't own a single firearm that's California legal!!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:42:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I didn't find any HUMOR in your post at all, not even one little iota of it.

I did notice the cheap shots you took at Californians, THOSE were obvious.

he's a nasal radiator, they have a bunch of screwws loose to begin with.  Taking that into account, he probably slipped his keeper for a while.  

LOL!

I have no idea what a nasal radiator is (and don't care to know) but it certainly SOUNDS funny.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:47:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Who is taunting anyone? That was a real letter written by a real Kalifornian. Don't like it? Too fucking bad.

Try that stupid 1% difference bullshit on someone else. You fucktards have been on the leading edge of EVERY liberal cause for as long as anyone can remember.

What's with this "YOU" business (I'll ignore the F-word)?  Perhaps YOU, personally, yes, YOU should be using "them" or "they" or "those liberal fucktards" instead of "YOU" (I'll ignore the f-word).  

What, did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today or forget to take your medication, or what?  

P.S. - My favorite statistic:  prior to Bill Clinton, the Republican presidential candidate always took California's electoral votes for as far back as anyone alive today can personally remember.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:56:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Mike_Mills dont read this reply, I know it will upset you...

It is my job to bring in truck loads of ammo to the state when the pussy gun owners decide they no longer want to live like slaves.

Now that's funny.      
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:59:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fucking antburners.

You know - children burning ants with a magnifing glass on a summer day because they can. We have adults here who make themselves better taunting people in California because we can't buy new pistol gripped rifles. There are a dozen "fuck California" post a week. Just feel the hate. Blame the most powerful state in the union for your problems while sucking it dry of tax dollars. Blame California while it's men die fighting for your country. Sad little boys who need an ass kicking or an account lock - see rule #6.

How about you stop saying "you fucktards"?  

I'm pretty sure none of us here are "on the leading edge of EVERY liberal cause".  

Why the hell are you calling everyone in California a fucktard?  

This thread should be locked for personal attacks, it's not productive at all.  

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:14:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fucking antburners.

How about you stop saying "you fucktards"?  

I'm pretty sure none of us here are "on the leading edge of EVERY liberal cause".  

Why the hell are you calling everyone in California a fucktard?  

This thread should be locked for personal attacks, it's not productive at all.  

Boomer, you are getting mad at the WRONG people here. I can assure you that I am trying everything I can do to get this state back to some sane normalcy.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:23:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 1:36:16 AM EDT
[#14]
This is my California dream:

All the liberals move to California because it is a liberal paradise...

A major earthquake occurs and the state suddenly falls into the ocean.

I know a few good conservatives would have to go with it...but freedom has a price..
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:15:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
he's a nasal radiator, they have a bunch of screwws loose to begin with.  Taking that into account, he probably slipped his keeper for a while.  

I have no idea what a nasal radiator is (and don't care to know) but it certainly SOUNDS funny.  

It's a nickname given to Naval Aviators by those in the Navy that don't fly.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:22:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Continous personal attacks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top