Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/23/2005 7:28:17 PM EDT
I picked up a new revolver from a friend and I was wondering what it's worth. I only bought it to help him out...so I may sell it. It is like new. There's not even a ring around the cylinder. The bluing is perfect...no holster wear. It came with a cheapo Uncle Mike's shoulder holster, a pistol rug(no box), and a manual.

What do you Gentlemen think?

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:01:24 PM EDT
anyone? please.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:02:55 PM EDT
MSRP for a Taurus model 66 with 6 in barrel is $422 I think, so anything under that would be fair I guess (not too sure about priceing with the ported barrel though).
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:54:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By treelander:
I picked up a new revolver from a friend and I was wondering what it's worth. I only bought it to help him out...so I may sell it. It is like new. There's not even a ring around the cylinder. The bluing is perfect...no holster wear. It came with a cheapo Uncle Mike's shoulder holster, a pistol rug(no box), and a manual.

What do you Gentlemen think?

I generallly use gunbroker to find out customary prices. They have a few Model 44s in SS and they range from 375 to 430 or so. Blued guns typically go for less.

I wouldn't imagine there is much to be made in reselling used taurus -- shoot it and have fun.
Top Top