Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 7:28:17 PM EDT
I picked up a new revolver from a friend and I was wondering what it's worth. I only bought it to help him out...so I may sell it. It is like new. There's not even a ring around the cylinder. The bluing is perfect...no holster wear. It came with a cheapo Uncle Mike's shoulder holster, a pistol rug(no box), and a manual.

What do you Gentlemen think?

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone?  please.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#2]
MSRP for a Taurus model 66 with 6 in barrel is $422 I think, so anything under that would be fair I guess (not too sure about priceing with the ported barrel though).
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:54:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I picked up a new revolver from a friend and I was wondering what it's worth. I only bought it to help him out...so I may sell it. It is like new. There's not even a ring around the cylinder. The bluing is perfect...no holster wear. It came with a cheapo Uncle Mike's shoulder holster, a pistol rug(no box), and a manual.

What do you Gentlemen think?

I generallly use gunbroker to find out customary prices.  They have a few Model 44s in SS and they range from 375 to 430 or so.   Blued guns typically go for less.  

I wouldn't imagine there is much to be made in reselling used taurus -- shoot it and have fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top