Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 3:07:46 PM EDT
NYT' SUNDAY PREVIEW: Suze Orman Reveals She is the '55-year-old Virgin'
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003549559

Published: February 23, 2007 2:20 PM ET

NEW YORK In an interview for The New York Times Magazine this coming Sunday, financial guru and TV host Suze Orman gets on Deborah Solomon's case for not looking out for her own money, partly because "you are a woman." This inspires Solomon to ask Orman if she is married.

Orman says she "has a relationship with life," so Solomon presses her, and Suze then reveals that her "life partner" is Kathy Travis and, "We're going on seven years. I have never been with a man in my whole life. I'm still a 55-year-old virgin."

Orman says they'd like to get married, and both "have millions of dollars in our name. It's killing me that upon my death, K.T. is going to lose 50 percent of everything I have to estate taxes. Or vice versa."

Pressed again, she says that estimates that she is worth $25 million are "pretty close."

She says she has about a million dollars in the stock exchange, because if she loses it all "I don't personally care."

Link Posted: 2/23/2007 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#1]
THat's SHocking!  I find her kind of attracting for a 55 yr old.  That's pushing it though.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#2]
She is attractive.  I'm disappointed.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:11:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Her eyes are gigantic and alien-like.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:27:32 PM EDT
[#4]
If Suze will wait until 2010 to die, there just might not be any estate taxes on her estate.  Maybe the Democrats won't reverse estate tax relief.  (That's kind of like saying, "Maybe the moon really is made of green cheese.")
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:51:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
She is attractive.  I'm disappointed.

That's nothing.  Finding out Portia DeRossi is gay - that was depressing.

And I mean De. press. ing.

Link Posted: 2/27/2007 6:53:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Ellen Degeneres is one lucky dude!
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 6:55:37 AM EDT
[#7]
My wife watches her show, I find the advice good, but those teeth, and that voice kill it for me, /shudder

Finding that she is gay, no real suprise.

Morcoth
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#8]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
She is attractive.  I'm disappointed. hinking.gif

That's nothing.  Finding out Portia DeRossi is gay - that was depressing.

www.geocities.com/portiaderossi3/pictures/009.jpg

And I mean De. press. ing.

www.geocities.com/portiaderossi3/pictures/016.jpg

For all that is holy!!!!!!!!!!!  Portia is gay???????  What a waste...
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Orman says she "has a relationship with life," so Solomon presses her, and Suze then reveals that her "life partner" is Kathy Travis and, "We're going on seven years. I have never been with a man in my whole life. I'm still a 55-year-old virgin."

News you can't possibly use.

And those teeth.  If you turn on black light, I bet they'd glow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top