Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 8/18/2001 1:45:22 PM EDT
Looking for people in the Lee County Florida area to shoot with, if interested please E-Mail.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 2:20:29 PM EDT
Hey bro- Sorry. Not in SE, but I can vouch for the Florida Sports Park in Naples (Collier County). Really neat place, great guys (Lew is the name of one of the rangemasters- Nice guy- He reminds me of "Foriegn Guy" that Andy Kauffman used to do) Only goes to 100, and they try to discourage rapid fire, but still a good bunch of dudes...
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 2:25:44 PM EDT
hey guys, be sure and check out Florida Shooters Network, we have more then a few members in the Naples/Ft Myers area and have group shoots when we get the chance, I am actually in Marco Island right now but will be heading back to Ft Lauderdale on Mon. I have a house on Marco and come back and forth quite often, so if you would like maybe we can set something up. I know a few good places around Naples besides the sports park. heres the URL for FSN [url]www.floridashootersnetwork.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:46:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By T45: Looking for people in the Lee County Florida area to shoot with, if interested please E-Mail.
View Quote
Get some ballons, put some flour or talc in them, head out in the gulf, and blast away[smoke] The place Landon mentioned is cool, they run swamp buggys down there as well. Gunshow Bill use to hold Gunshows there and the range people were very cool.
Top Top