Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2001 1:45:22 PM EDT
Looking for people in the Lee County Florida area to shoot with, if interested please E-Mail.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey bro-
Sorry. Not in SE, but I can vouch for the Florida Sports Park in Naples (Collier County).

Really neat place, great guys (Lew is the name of one of the rangemasters- Nice guy- He reminds me of "Foriegn Guy" that Andy Kauffman used to do)

Only goes to 100, and they try to discourage rapid fire, but still a good bunch of dudes...
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#2]
hey guys, be sure and check out Florida Shooters Network, we have more then a few members in the Naples/Ft Myers area and have group shoots when we get the chance, I am actually in Marco Island right now but will be heading back to Ft Lauderdale on Mon. I have a house on Marco and come back and forth quite often, so if you would like maybe we can set something up. I know a few good places around Naples besides the sports park.

heres the URL for FSN

[url]www.floridashootersnetwork.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 6:46:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looking for people in the Lee County Florida area to shoot with, if interested please E-Mail.
View Quote

Get some ballons, put some flour
or talc in them, head out in the gulf,
and blast away[smoke]
The place Landon mentioned is cool, they
run swamp buggys down there as well.
Gunshow Bill use to hold Gunshows there
and the range people were very cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top