Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/13/2004 11:29:01 AM EST
How many of you woulda been busted with an illegal "assult" weapon? I'll admit it, I woulda. I had the new Vortex flash hider on by 9PM after 3 crappy hours of getting the original muzzle brake off. After all that trouble getting the brake off I HAD to put on the vortex to see the fruit of my labor. Didn't do anything with it but relish my criminal behavior for a little while.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:31:03 AM EST
They would have caught me with my pants around my ankles, bottle of LUBE in one hand and my CHARGING handle in the other with a SHOTGUN NEWS spread out in front of me.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:32:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By Xer0:
How many of you woulda been busted with an illegal "assult" weapon? I'll admit it, I woulda. I had the new Vortex flash hider on by 9PM after 3 crappy hours of getting the original muzzle brake off. After all that trouble getting the brake off I HAD to put on the vortex to see the fruit of my labor. Didn't do anything with it but relish my criminal behavior for a little while.

I am amazed at some of the things people commit to text here. if the BATF kicked my door down I would ahve nothing to hide other than my anger that now the mosquitoes are getting in my house.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:32:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 11:32:55 AM EST by thebeekeeper1]
We don't discuss illegal activities here.
Top Top