Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 12:29:01 PM EDT
How many of you woulda been busted with an illegal "assult" weapon? I'll admit it, I woulda. I had the new Vortex flash hider on by 9PM after 3 crappy hours of getting the original muzzle brake off. After all that trouble getting the brake off I HAD to put on the vortex to see the fruit of my labor. Didn't do anything with it but relish my criminal behavior for a little while.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:31:03 PM EDT
[#1]
They would have caught me with my pants around my ankles, bottle of LUBE in one hand and my CHARGING handle in the other with a SHOTGUN NEWS spread out in front of me.....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
How many of you woulda been busted with an illegal "assult" weapon? I'll admit it, I woulda. I had the new Vortex flash hider on by 9PM after 3 crappy hours of getting the original muzzle brake off. After all that trouble getting the brake off I HAD to put on the vortex to see the fruit of my labor. Didn't do anything with it but relish my criminal behavior for a little while.

I am amazed at some of the things people commit to text here.  if the BATF kicked my door down I would ahve nothing to hide other than my anger that now the mosquitoes are getting in my house.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#3]
We don't discuss illegal activities here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top