Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:24:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with people. That guy is a fucking animal.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:24:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Horrible to watch.
What a pos that shooter is.  Glad hes dead.
Victim dude just ran from his wife as they are attacked...
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have trouble feeling bad for the people in the video. Shitty way to go, but maybe don't act like an asshole around people with a short fuse.

"I'll knock your god damn head off!"

*Gets shot*

"Oh my god, call the cops"

Being polite is a great way to not end up on the shit list of an unhinged person.
View Quote

I thinks it’s reasonable to assume that you can have an argument with someone and not expect to get executed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#4]
6 west bergh street, Plains Township, PA was Spaides(shooters) house.  13 W Bergh was Goys house.

Goys were digging their driveway out and dumping it in Spaides parking spot.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:26:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Those people probably made the whole neighborhood a bad place to live.  

Not saying the shooter was right but with all of them out of the picture now, it might turn into a peaceful neighborhood.

I cant imagine it was fun living next to any of them.
View Quote

One of those situations where pretty much every neighbor is secretly saying "Finally happened, thank god"
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#6]
This is why you don't get into streetfights.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I thinks it’s reasonable to assume that you can have an argument with someone and not expect to get executed.
View Quote

It’s not reasonable to assume the person you’re arguing with is reasonable.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Two Goys and a Spaide walk into a bar...
View Quote

LMFAOOO!

Shame on you for making me laugh inside this thread

And shame on you again for coming up with that line before I could!
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have trouble feeling bad for the people in the video. Shitty way to go, but maybe don't act like an asshole around people with a short fuse.

*Gets shot*

Being polite is a great way to not end up on the shit list of an unhinged person.

I'm still thinking, don't be an asshole.

The story says they were being assholes, then the video shows they continued to be assholes....then a bigger asshole shot them. At a few points in the chain of events things could have gone the other way, but people are stupid.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Reminds me of the father and son vs neighbor with a bat trash fight.  Stupid shit to get killed over.
View Quote

What ever happened in this case?  Has it gone to trial yet?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:28:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Once they said they would make the guys life a living hell living there, along with other threats, all my fucks evaporated. File this one under "how to force someone to make you shut your fucking hole."

That doesn't mean I think the shooter was right.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Wouldn't thinking he was a chicken mean he wouldn't pull the trigger?

I have a feeling there is a long history of altercation between that group, and that day was the day he was over it.
View Quote

Fuck no!  How hard is it to pull a trigger.  A pussy will pull that trigger in a second.  Gotta prove it, get it on, he was coming right at me.  

They could have went at it right there in the street and threw down right when it first occurred.  No pussy went to get his gun.   He was too scared to go hands on, but he is willing to go get a weapon.  He is scared and now has a weapon and is too scared to go hands on.  He is going to pull the trigger.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:28:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Damn. Watched the video.

That was brutal.
View Quote
He basically executed two people, over snow?  Holy fuck
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Not being assholes would have kept both of them alive most likely.
View Quote

Yep, it was a when assholes collide moment.

That said, I can't help but laugh at their reaction when a disgruntled person comes at them with a gun. "Let me whip out my phone as I record this shit".

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Holy shit that motherfucker executed those 2 people.

Why the fuck was that deranged asshole allowed access to any firearm? He clearly had a mental condition.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Assholes go through life getting away with being an asshole  because "no one will ever do anything about it" then when someone does something about it everyone is appalled.

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yep, it was a when assholes collide moment.

That said, I can't help but laugh at their reaction when a disgruntled person comes at them with a gun. "Let me whip out my phone as I record this shit".

https://img.ifunny.co/images/c3e06f202b9ac82b4d4c3225d71973342491dd75b151eee88fdb4157f792e9d3_1.jpg
View Quote

Holy hell, I didn't even recognize that.  Unbelievable.  

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:29:39 PM EDT
[#19]
This kind of shit is where the phrase "an armed society is a polite society" comes from.

That was brutal.  He wanted them dead, that was some serious hate right there.

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Horrible to watch.
What a pos that shooter is.  Glad hes dead.
Victim dude just ran from his wife as they are attacked...
View Quote

Loudmouth guy was lungshot on the initial volley.  He seemed surprised.    Running away was the only thing he could do under the circumstances.  That, and calling for the cops.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:30:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It’s not reasonable to assume the person you’re arguing with is reasonable.
View Quote

Very true.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Holy Fuck. It’s amazing how life changes or ends in an instant over nothing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Probably a history of the goys being dickheads to the other guy
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#24]
The neighborhood just got a little bit better... Taking out the trash.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Holy shit that motherfucker executed those 2 people.

Why the fuck was that deranged asshole allowed access to any firearm? He clearly had a mental condition.
View Quote

Or maybe he lost his job because Chinaflu and no longer gave a fuck.
Who knows.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fuck no!  How hard is it to pull a trigger.  A pussy will pull that trigger in a second.  Gotta prove it, get it on, he was coming right at me.  

They could have went at it right there in the street and threw down right when it first occurred.  No pussy went to get his gun.   He was too scared to go hands on, but he is willing to go get a weapon.  He is scared and now has a weapon and is too scared to go hands on.  He is going to pull the trigger.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't thinking he was a chicken mean he wouldn't pull the trigger?

I have a feeling there is a long history of altercation between that group, and that day was the day he was over it.

I don't think either side did the right thing.

But I still can't muster any fucks to give.

I know plenty of people that behave like those two, it typically involves a healthy mix of ignorance and entitlement. Even if the guy did knock him on his ass, it wouldn't have been over, because they can't be wrong or lose a fight. I have a feeling this is far from the first time they were assholes to each other.

On that day in particular, acting like a dick head did not end well for that guy or his wife. Unfortunately, they didn't live to learn the lesson.....there is always someone crazier and with less fucks to give than you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Not being assholes would have kept both of them alive most likely.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:32:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
"The officials said despite seeing Spaide with a gun, James and Lisa Goy continued shouting names at him from the middle of the street.

Spaide allegedly opened fire on the couple, shooting both of them multiple times.

Officials said Spaide then went back into his house and retrieved another firearm, which he reportedly used to shoot them again."
View Quote

Surveillance video from the scene shows the Goys yelling at Spaide and calling him a 'mother******' and a 'p****.'

Spaide goes back into his house as the Goys continue cursing at the neighbor. In the video, James is heard yelling at the neighbor 'I'll knock your a** out' and 'I'll make your life a living hell.'  

Moments later, Spaide emerges from his residence holding a pistol, but the Goys carry on with the verbal abuse and seemingly challenge him to shoot, with Lisa yelling, 'Go ahead! Go ahead!'

James and Lisa initially do not react and remain standing as Spaide opens fire on them. He fires multiple rounds from close range, striking both victims and causing them to collapse to the snow-covered ground.

Not too smart^

Text from DailyMail story.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#29]
The two that got shot didn't act wisely, but damn....
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:33:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Perfect example of don't start shit, won't be no shit.  I'm guessing those people have been pushing that guy since he moved in.  Everybody has their limits.

I'll bet the neighborhood will be a better place without the two loudmouths.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Once they said they would make the guys life a living hell living there, along with other threats, all my fucks evaporated. File this one under "how to force someone to make you shut your fucking hole."

That doesn't mean I think the shooter was right.
View Quote

Sadly this
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:35:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Holy shit.  That was horrible to watch.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:35:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Gets shot*

I’m amazed that so many of you could miss the moral of the story.

I’ll spell it out so that you and the other confused/surprised/baffled people can get something out of it:

The murderer was probably already at the end of his rope.   They just provoked him to kill them first.    So he did.     Period.  End of story.  For all of them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#35]
I don't understand the decision to provoke the guy by pushing snow onto his property and screaming at him when the reaction to the pandemic has upset so many people.  It's like that couple was playing with matches atop a leaking gas pipeline.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Oh well. Welcome to post-societal America. Plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:37:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Holy fuck that was crazy

You really cant risk getting into altercations with anyone anymore.  There is no telling who's going to lose their mind and try to kill you over something insignificant.
View Quote

Yep.....

I used to be more hot headed than I am....

I can't stand rude, disrespectful people......   But confronting them isn't going to change anything....

There is no good ol' friendly fistfight anymore.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That’s some real dedication.

View Quote

I was watching the video and he went to slide lock I was like, huh, it looks like she is going to make it.
Then he came back and put another rifle to her head and I was like
..... OH DEAR!

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:38:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Shame....he had just qualified to become an instructor

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2422799_If-you-haven-t-shot-someone-please-shut-up-.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He took care of that himself.

Shame....he had just qualified to become an instructor

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2422799_If-you-haven-t-shot-someone-please-shut-up-.html

I was just about to post similar.  We can take advice from the murderer now.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:39:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Lose of life is tragic, but the world is a better place most likely
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:39:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't understand the decision to provoke the guy by pushing snow onto his property and screaming at him when the reaction to the pandemic has upset so many people.  It's like that couple was playing with matches atop a leaking gas pipeline.
View Quote

Their upbringing.

Notice she replys "You're the one being a scumbag" when he dares to confront them about putting snow into a spot I assume he has to later clean.

How dare he call them on their shitty actions, he should know better.

I hate people like that, pure trash.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Assholes go through life getting away with being an asshole  because "no one will ever do anything about it" then when someone does something about it everyone is appalled.

View Quote

I'm not saying it was right, but damn some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them.

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm not saying it was right, but damn some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice my sig line.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn. Watched the video.

That was brutal.

You've never been to PA.  We take our snow pretty seriously.
Atleast half a dozen people get shot every year in Philly over cleared out parking spots.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#45]
I wish I hadn't watched that.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:41:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Atleast half a dozen people get shit every year in Philly over cleared out parking spots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn. Watched the video.

That was brutal.

Atleast half a dozen people get shit every year in Philly over cleared out parking spots.

I think it's common courtesy everywhere that if you shovel out a spot, that's your spot, and if you are moving snow, you don't put it where someone else is going to have to move it again later.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

And in this case they were specifically putting snow into his parking area.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The video will make your stomach sink, truly terrible.  And this is near Scranton so you can bet that Papaw Joe will use this and his hometown as a catalyst for mental health screening, AWB, etc.

video
https://t.me/s/ninemilsmg

story
https://abcnews.go.com/US/pennsylvania-neighbors-dead-fight-snow-shoveling-authorities/story?id=75666109

As the Goys cleared their parking spots, they pushed snow across the street and threw it onto Spaide’s property, prosecutors said.

Spaide asked them to stop, leading to a heated exchange during which James Goy threw a tool he was using to clear snow from his car and approached his neighbor in the street, prosecutors said.

When James Goy cocked his fist, Spaide retreated into his house as the Goys continued yelling and cursing at him, according to prosecutors.

James Goy threatened Spaide and made obscene gestures at him before Spaide emerged from his house with a pistol.

View Quote

Who is the pussy now?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:44:00 PM EDT
[#49]
They were looking for a confrontation and they got it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yep.....

I can't stand rude, disrespectful people......   But confronting them isn't going to change anything....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy fuck that was crazy

You really cant risk getting into altercations with anyone anymore.  There is no telling who's going to lose their mind and try to kill you over something insignificant.

Yep.....

Yep, road rage, rude people, disrespectful people, mask police, assholes, let it go, take the highroad.
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top