Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/27/2004 4:32:22 PM EST
Can you go to a site and just listen to the music?
That whole cowbell thing got me thinking about some of my old April Wine albums that are back up north. Specificaly Oowatanite so I went to their website and listened to a few tunes they had there and now I have a hankerin to hear some more.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:33:17 PM EST
iTunes. Listen, then buy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:34:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
That whole cowbell thing got me thinking about some of my old April Wine albums that are back up north. Specificaly Oowatanite so I went to their website and listened to a few tunes they had there and now I have a hankerin to hear some more.

None that I know of. I use easynews www.easynews.com It's not as easy as all the peer to peer. But your a lot less likely to get sued downloading from newsgroups. The music companies are busy going after peer networks right now. For 9 bucks a month, I get more than my monies worth
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:39:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By ar50troll:

Originally Posted By captainpooby:

None that I know of. I use easynews www.easynews.com It's not as easy as all the peer to peer. But your a lot less likely to get sued downloading from newsgroups. The music companies are busy going after peer networks right now. For 9 bucks a month, I get more than my monies worth

I dont want to steal music. I just want to listen to some old Canadian band tunes tonite.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:48:12 PM EST
+1 for itunes

They have 30 second, good quality samples of everything they sell
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:54:05 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/27/2004 4:54:24 PM EST by ar50troll]
The only April Wine I see here and therw is "Just between u and Me" But it's not on their official site, so I guess an evaluation listen is stealing...
Top Top