Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2004 5:32:22 PM EDT
Can you go to a site and just listen to the music?
That whole cowbell thing got me thinking about some of my old April Wine albums that are back up north. Specificaly Oowatanite so I went to their website and listened to a few tunes they had there and now I have a hankerin to hear some more.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#1]
iTunes.  Listen, then buy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That whole cowbell thing got me thinking about some of my old April Wine albums that are back up north. Specificaly Oowatanite so I went to their website and listened to a few tunes they had there and now I have a hankerin to hear some more.

None that I know of.  I use easynews www.easynews.com  It's not as easy as all the peer to peer.  But your a lot less likely to get sued downloading from newsgroups.  The music companies are busy going after peer networks right now.  For 9 bucks a month, I get more than my monies worth
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

None that I know of.  I use easynews www.easynews.com  It's not as easy as all the peer to peer.  But your a lot less likely to get sued downloading from newsgroups.  The music companies are busy going after peer networks right now.  For 9 bucks a month, I get more than my monies worth

I dont want to steal music. I just want to listen to some old Canadian band tunes tonite.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 for itunes

They have 30 second, good quality samples of everything they sell
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#5]
The only April Wine I see here and therw is "Just between u and Me"  But it's not on their official site, so I guess an evaluation listen is stealing...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top