Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/25/2004 5:47:14 AM EST
Thank God in Heaven!

Nevermind.

God is SO good.

Literally as I was typing this prayer request, The Lord just showed me absolutely everything I was looking for. It was right in front of my face. It was sitting right next to my computer tower.

I have been looking for almost a week for a bundle of banking statements I had gathered together for my accountant. This morning my search was beginning to get desperate. I have a September 28th deadline I absolutely have to meet and I absolutely cannot meet it without the paperwork I'm looking for.

I decided to turn to the ARFCOM army to join with me in prayer. Isn't it funny how I (we) sometimes wait till things get desperate before turning to God and simply asking Dad for help?

Well, as I said a minute ago, literally as I was typing I thought to look down where my mom was telling me she found something the other day that she was looking for. There was my folder with everything I need.

PRAISE GOD!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:23:36 AM EST
It's funny how that works isn't it?

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:40:33 AM EST
He teaches us to trust. He answers even the small things. Lost the dog's collar & tags, family searched for 3 days. finaly prayed (duh, about time), found it withen 3 minutes...Thanks Lord, I love you.!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:46:37 AM EST
You might be elegible for a disability payment for your disease. It's called CRS and effects nearly half of Americans today.

Glad to hear that you solved your own problem in time. If not I would send you some of my bills if you felt like you just had to pay some.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:18:56 AM EST
Filed a second extension didnt ya?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:38:11 PM EST
AMEN ! ! !

Ya know - - - someday, in Glory -- the Lord will show us all what he has done for us in our lifetime.

I have a feeling that we are really going to be surprised . . . . .

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:37:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By Swordslinger:
Filed a second extension didnt ya?

Uh, I guess.......

I have no idea how to do this stuff, I cut grass for a living, I pay somebody to do the books and taxes now because I got so far behind.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:47:23 PM EST
Well then...let's join you in a prayer of thanksgiving!

Prayer sent.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:07:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By bvmjethead:
Thank God in Heaven!

Good advice!

Glad you found it.

Top Top