Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2004 6:47:14 AM EDT
Thank God in Heaven!

Nevermind.

God is SO good.

Literally as I was typing this prayer request, The Lord just showed me absolutely everything I was looking for. It was right in front of my face. It was sitting right next to my computer tower.

I have been looking for almost a week for a bundle of banking statements I had gathered together for my accountant. This morning my search was beginning to get desperate. I have a September 28th deadline I absolutely have to meet and I absolutely cannot meet it without the paperwork I'm looking for.

I decided to turn to the ARFCOM army to join with me in prayer. Isn't it funny how I (we) sometimes wait till things get desperate before turning to God and simply asking Dad for help?

Well, as I said a minute ago, literally as I was typing I thought to look down where my mom was telling me she found something the other day that she was looking for. There was my folder with everything I need.

PRAISE GOD!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:23:36 AM EDT
[#1]
It's funny how that works isn't it?

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:40:33 AM EDT
[#2]
He teaches us to trust. He answers even the small things.   Lost the dog's collar & tags, family searched for 3 days. finaly prayed (duh, about time), found it withen 3 minutes...Thanks Lord, I love you.!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:46:37 AM EDT
[#3]
You might be elegible for a disability payment for your disease. It's called CRS and effects nearly half of Americans today.

Glad to hear that you solved your own problem in time.  If not I would send you some of my bills if you felt like you just had to pay some.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:18:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Filed a second extension didnt ya?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:38:11 PM EDT
[#5]
AMEN ! ! !

Ya know - - - someday, in Glory -- the Lord will show us all what he has done for us in our lifetime.  

I have a feeling that we are really going to be surprised . . . . .

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Filed a second extension didnt ya?

Uh, I guess.......

I have no idea how to do this stuff, I cut grass for a living, I pay somebody to do the books and taxes now because I got so far behind.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Well then...let's join you in a prayer of thanksgiving!

Prayer sent.

Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:07:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thank God in Heaven!

Good advice!

Glad you found it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top