BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2010 12:44:15 AM EDT
Anyone using it with success?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 12:49:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought the set.

It is not really all that necessary, you can find plenty of other/cheaper workout routines.

If you need motivation, well maybe the disks will help some.

Look here at Scooby's workout website: Link

He give great advice.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 12:56:41 AM EDT
[#2]
There are several threads in the fitness forum. Here is the current one.

P90x AR15 Fitness Forum thread
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:02:11 AM EDT
[#3]
My fire department bought a set as part of a fitness push. Some guys used it and it definitely produces results. Just go slow starting out, you can injure yourself. Nothing you couldn't come up with on your own though. The key is just diversifying your workout. Going to the gym and doing the same routine six days a week allows your body to get too comfortable and eventually you start creating shortcuts. Get creative.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:04:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I caught part of the infomercial on this last night and looked it up.  I wouldn't mind trying something like that.  As long as it were cheap enough.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:45:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I've known a lot of people who tried but they ended up half-assing the program.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:48:39 AM EDT
[#6]
My brother lost 75 lbs in less than 3 months using this and going to the gym 3 times a week......he's 6' 0" tall and 200lbs now....
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:49:03 AM EDT
[#7]
chins. dips, etc. can be done without that crap...

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:50:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Couple people at work are doing it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 3:55:35 AM EDT
[#9]
My wife bought it for me, knowing I want to start working out again. The problem is I just don't like working out at home (too much rearranging furniture, etc.). I really  prefer a gym.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:47:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm using is...intermittently...and I am seeing results when I stay with it. My neighbor DL'd it from isohunt.com and burned a couple of sets.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:53:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm using is...intermittently...and I am seeing results when I stay with it. My neighbor DL'd it from isohunt.com and burned a couple of sets.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:15:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I have used it and I have friends that use it.  

In a nutshell it will work if you stick with it and do the routines and dont bullshit your way through it.  

A few of my friends went from Cookie Dough to being in shape because they did the program more than once.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 5:35:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
chins. dips, etc. can be done without that crap...

This...I took a look at the program after some friends asked me what I thought of it...

If you jump up and down for an hour w/o stopping 3+ times a week while controlling your diet, you will get into great shape.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Tried it with great results while also following the diet... no different than balanced cardio some weight work and a good diet though. So in all reality, download it off a torrent site and save your money, or just hit the weights run or hit a bike machine and eat good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top