Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/28/2006 5:30:28 PM EDT
Just spoke to my buddy.  No sex since their kid was born. She is 2.  Last time we all went to dinner, I had to be the buffer between two warring individuals.  Made for a crap evening for me.  At least they paid.

Met another guy who is a friend of a friend.  He was contemplating divorce and it turns out he has had sex with his wife about 20 times since they have been married.  They have been together now for about 3.5 years.

The odd thing is that both women insist that their men still be faithful.

Both guys havent left yet because of children.

Girlfriends sound soooooooooo much better.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
yep
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
WOW
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:33:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been married twice. One of my wives was like that.

I still to this day don't understand her....I haven't dated anyone like that since her, and never will.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Tried being married once for 9 years, and my story is similar. Never again. I'd rather take a belt sander to my balls.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:36:20 PM EDT
[#5]
You need to find the right lady.Ive been with a decent amount of women and have yet to find one who enjoys sex so infrequently. They must be getting it from another man or women or they are in love with their dildo. Been married 3 years, sex once a day at least three times a week. Some days we make up for time missed
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#6]
www.nomarriage.com/marriedsex.html

My GF was damn good to me, in and out of the sack. We probably had sex, on average, 10-15 times a week. Anywhere and everywhere. Even a once a day BJ on average. Things were great.

That was, until we got married. A day later, everything had changed. Got it once on the honeymoon, and she told me to "hurry up and finish". When I ask her why she never initiates anything, never even flirts anymore, when she used to before, she says "I was trying to get you to marry me then".

I walked into a large bedroom when my wife was changing into her outfit to get on the plane to start our honeymoon, admired her gorgeous half-naked figure with a 'you wanna knock one out right here and now' look on my face, and she said, "Oh, no. None of that nonsense. We're married now." I mean she changed *instantly* from this funny happy woman into this scheming bitch who just had plans to buy and redecorate a big house and throw parties in it with my money.

When we were changing for the reception after the wedding and I tried to kiss her (and after 3 years of mind-bending sex), my wife of 45 minutes said "No more of that. We're married now."

Lots more at the site.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Only met one girl I could imagine marrying. Only felt the need since because being married would help my career.  Pretty lousy reason.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:38:05 PM EDT
[#8]

So YOU'RE not married because you have friends who make poor choices?

No offense, but that seems like an odd logic - like deciding not to drive a car because your friends was in a car accident.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just spoke to my buddy.  No sex since their kid was born. She is 2.  Last time we all went to dinner, I had to be the buffer between two warring individuals.  Made for a crap evening for me.  At least they paid.

Met another guy who is a friend of a friend.  He was contemplating divorce and it turns out he has had sex with his wife about 20 times since they have been married.  They have been together now for about 3.5 years.

The odd thing is that both women insist that their men still be faithful.

Both guys havent left yet because of children.

Girlfriends sound soooooooooo much better.

Your friend is a pervert.

Not every marriage resembles those two dysfunctional relationships.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:41:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

No offense, but that seems like an odd logic - like deciding not to drive a car because your friends was in a car accident.

Advice coming from a man who wears wooden shoes and spend endless funds on an old useless mustang?

No, I really havent found the right girl.  And I have been lucky enough not get knock up any girls.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:42:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Its sad to say but these cases are not unusual at all.  I'm not saying they are the way things should be - just not unusual.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its sad to say but these cases are not unusual at all.  I'm not saying they are the way things should be - just not unusual.

Unfortunately you are correct.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Advice coming from a man who wears wooden shoes and spend endless funds on an old useless mustang?

Hey, hey !

This isn't about MY bad choices!!  

We'd need a whole thread for those.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:48:31 PM EDT
[#14]

That's a poor analogy.  It's not bad logic when it happens so often.  My wife and best friend were marriage counselors for many years.  I once heard my wife claim that around 95% of the wives she talked to did not want to have sex and of those under 40 over half simply did not.  When every guy you know under 40 that talks about this subject has the same complaint, why would you assume that you can do better than everyone else?  Do you really think you'll get that lucky?  It's not a random occurrence that doesn't happen that often like a traffic accident.z
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow -

My current girl lives in another freakin' country - and its scary to think I get more than a married guy living in the same house as his wife.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I have this patient who is pragmatic.

She really isnt interested in sex either. She says it has never been too important to her.

Her husband has different ideas.

So he was horny one day and came after her.  

She gave him $20 and told him to go get a BJ at the corner.

She said this with a straight face.  I told her I heard this before and she said so did she and thats where she got the idea.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:54:55 PM EDT
[#17]
You're depressing me!    What ever happened to the white picket fence!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I have this patient who is pragmatic.

She really isnt interested in sex either. She says it has never been too important to her.

Her husband has different ideas.

So he was horny one day and came after her.  

She gave him $20 and told him to go get a BJ at the corner.

She said this with a straight face.  I told her I heard this before and she said so did she and thats where she got the idea.

Note to self...If interested in girl for marriage, first make sure sex is important to her. [/NormMacdonald]
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:04:23 PM EDT
[#19]
A man and his young son are walking through a drugstore when the boy notices the condom display
He asks his dad what those are
His dad answers that those are condoms, some men use them to prevent disease or pregnancy when having sex

The boy asks about the three-pack
Father answers, those are for highschool men, one for friday, saturday, sunday
The boy asks about the five-pack
Father answers, those are for college men, one for monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday
The boy asks about the TWELVE-pack
Father answers, those are for married men, january, february, march.........

I have found that some people are just not very concerned about having sex
not all of them are being unfaithful, it is just not a priority for them
maybe because of bad experiences or fear of failure\humiliation

To tell the truth, I wish I was more like them, I like it too much
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Been married 3 years, sex once a day at least three times a week. Some days we make up for time missed

You must be very young, no children, or delusional.  Enjoy it now, because that won't last forever!
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Been married 3 years, sex once a day at least three times a week. Some days we make up for time missed

You must be very young, no children, or delusional.  Enjoy it now, because that won't last forever!

Just turned 28, 2 kids and one in the oven. That much i know is true. Im not sure about the delusional part, i always plead not guilty .
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just spoke to my buddy.  No sex since their kid was born. She is 2.

AHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I have no desire to be married. Right now I don't really even date. I live in a small efficiency with just the furniture I need.  When I get a full time job (grad school) I plan on changing nothing for several years. Then I plan on going somewhere else (maybe Idaho), getting a teaching job, building a decent house (I designed it) on some land in the middle of nowhere and generally hanging out when I'm not teaching. Owning what guns I like, hiking, tending a garden, shooting things, etc.

I can see where a wife would fuck with many parts of that plan. Plus, I could end up not owning that house.

Fuck that. I've spent most of my life single, and I enjoy it that way. I'm my own master.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#23]

No Diss to anyone,,,,I did'nt propegate and like being single theres a reason why

I'm a Selfish Idiot
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#24]
My marriage is pretty good in that dept.I knew a Dr who worked at the same hospital as me. I've always been a good advice type of guy and he came to me one night about this mind bending sexual experience he had with a girl he knew in high school. This was in his hometown when they were there for the holidays.

Here's where it gets sticky. He had been married for six or seven years with like three kids and he had only had sex with his wife like five or six times ever!!! I told him not to feel to bad etc. and he should go be with this other chick because she liked it.

He was kinds religous and wouldn't leave his wife. He was a pretty young guy too(like 30 or so ) and was going without sex for like 10 months out of the year all through his 20's.

If my wife ain't giving it up a few times a week she knows there will be trouble of some kind.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#25]
My wife and I celebrated our 17th year anniversary yesterday...with a romp.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:22:05 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
My wife and I celebrated our 17th year anniversary yesterday...with a romp.

"We" just celibate-ed Our 20th in September... No, it's not a misspelling!

I M-I-G-H-T get it once a month..or three....If the stars line up correctly, the moon is in the correct phase, the moss on the side of the trees is the correct color, and the wild hair that is up her ass tickles her just right.....or   SOME OTHER GOD FORSAKEN REASON I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER! happens.

Otherwise, I'm living the life of a seriously frustrated individual.

Of course I get the "When can we "Make Love" ?" questions and talk all the time in between anything I Do get. Or anytime we are anywhere we absolutely can not have sex, Or any time we are out with good friends and the subject comes up...I always get the "He neglects me!/ He won't give me any loving!" bullshit!

And when ever we are actually going to have sex....It has to be ONLY! when, where, and how she wants....It has to be Her desision...

If I've been working 14-16 hours and she wants "to", I have to choose whether to struggle through it, or wait until "Her Highness" decides It's "Time" again....

If I wasn't so in love with my kids I would have booted her ass to the curb YEARS ago......but, I do love my kids...They are The Most Important Things in my life to me. And I would do/have done Anything for them.

To me, that means being here for them now.
When they are grown and gone, things will be different.
They are now 17 (almost 18) and 15 (16 next year) year old girls...They are my whole world.

Some days when I have the time...to think...I think about all of the choices I had of all of the girls that I have dated over the years......and I couldn't pick a better one to have kids/be stuck with?  WTF?

I wouldn't trade my girls for anything...I just wish I could have made a better choice in their mother.

Choose Wisely!

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:56:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Choose Wisely!

Tall Shadow

Man, that's a bummer. But if its any consolation, Socrates himself didn't choose very wisely and had a shrew of a wife, from what Xenophon reports. He was philosophical about it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:03:40 AM EDT
[#28]
We have went through spells like that.Usually it involes a big ass fight and makeup sex,and all is good for awhile.IMHO if you want a partner with a sex drive equal to your own,you only option is to go gay
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:05:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:24:44 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

That's a poor analogy.  It's not bad logic when it happens so often.  My wife and best friend were marriage counselors for many years.  I once heard my wife claim that around 95% of the wives she talked to did not want to have sex and of those under 40 over half simply did not.  When every guy you know under 40 that talks about this subject has the same complaint, why would you assume that you can do better than everyone else?  Do you really think you'll get that lucky?  It's not a random occurrence that doesn't happen that often like a traffic accident.z

Not to nitpick, but since your friends were counselors, they dealt specifically with individuals and couples that have marital problems (hence seeing your friends).  That is not exactly what one could call a random or representative sample.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:30:40 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just spoke to my buddy.  No sex since their kid was born. She is 2.

AHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I have no desire to be married. Right now I don't really even date. I live in a small efficiency with just the furniture I need.  When I get a full time job (grad school) I plan on changing nothing for several years. Then I plan on going somewhere else (maybe Idaho), getting a teaching job, building a decent house (I designed it) on some land in the middle of nowhere and generally hanging out when I'm not teaching. Owning what guns I like, hiking, tending a garden, shooting things, etc.

I can see where a wife would fuck with many parts of that plan. Plus, I could end up not owning that house.

Fuck that. I've spent most of my life single, and I enjoy it that way. I'm my own masterbater.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:30:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Tall Shadow's story sounds awfully familiar to my ears...
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:32:21 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
www.nomarriage.com/marriedsex.html

My GF was damn good to me, in and out of the sack. We probably had sex, on average, 10-15 times a week. Anywhere and everywhere. Even a once a day BJ on average. Things were great.

That was, until we got married. A day later, everything had changed. Got it once on the honeymoon, and she told me to "hurry up and finish". When I ask her why she never initiates anything, never even flirts anymore, when she used to before, she says "I was trying to get you to marry me then".

I walked into a large bedroom when my wife was changing into her outfit to get on the plane to start our honeymoon, admired her gorgeous half-naked figure with a 'you wanna knock one out right here and now' look on my face, and she said, "Oh, no. None of that nonsense. We're married now." I mean she changed *instantly* from this funny happy woman into this scheming bitch who just had plans to buy and redecorate a big house and throw parties in it with my money.

When we were changing for the reception after the wedding and I tried to kiss her (and after 3 years of mind-bending sex), my wife of 45 minutes said "No more of that. We're married now."

Lots more at the site.

Those quotes, and that site, is horseshit.

Maybe I am dillusional, but my marriage was not/has not/ is not like that.
Crazy, we actually enjoy each other.

I guess you get out of it what you put into it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:33:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Marriage isnt the problem...marrying incompatible people is.
Sounds like these guys chose poorly...YMMV.

I couldnt be happier....and I enjoy things now much more than when I was dating.
To each their own.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:33:48 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I couldnt be happier....and I enjoy things now much more than when I was dating.
To each their own.

+1
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Guess I got lucky. Been married a year and I can almost not keep up with the amount of sex we have.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:47:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Wow. My wife has turned me down exactly two times in 9.5 years of marriage, once because she didn't feel well and I hadn't noticed, and the second time because she was too tired for once to be rousted from her sleep by my advances.  

We have a 2.5 month old child and she's still up for it whenever I am, bless her heart.  This is despite being my with son all day long.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:48:12 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

To each their own.

+1
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
No, I really havent found the right girl.  And I have been lucky enough not get knock up any girls.

You have to actually fuck 'em first, you know.....

Oh, and DK Prof - do you really wear wooden shoes?
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:56:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Well I am married now for almost 10 years and my life is pretty good. Couldn't imagine my wife not in my life.

....and I got some last night.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:00:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Well, its a crap shoot.  My wife and I were like rabbits before marriage, but it was like a switch was hit when we got married.
Now when I am able to talk her into it, she tells me to just hurry up!

I've been telling her, if its going to be like this, I WILL go find something on the side.  She replied that would be grounds for divorce, and I replied, "So is not fucking!"

I'm 34 now, so my desire is waining, but hers should be gaining, or so I'm told.  All I can say is payback will be a bitch!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:06:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Now, after seeing a thread like this, two or three times a week, I am convinced that 80% of the people on this board have no interpersonal skills whatsoever. Or have absolutely no back bone.

And before everyone asks, yes I am young (23) and married and extremely happy.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:22:18 AM EDT
[#43]
I've been married 30 happy years and thank God every day that I found the beautiful woman that became my partner.

After reading some of these posts, I am aware that I am a very, very lucky man.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:46:59 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I've been married 30 happy years and thank God every day that I found the beautiful woman that became my partner.

After reading some of these posts, I am aware that I am a very, very lucky man.

Going on 5 years of marriage (still a pup I know) and 7 years of MIND-BLOWING...getting better and BETTER sex......

After reading threads like these, it reaffirms just how good I really have it.

Of coarse.....I would NOT have it any other way.  The problem sounds like a lot of these guys need to MAN the fuck up and lay down some law.....or start kicking some bitches to the curb.

No wonder why hostility in the country is going up and up.   So many people with non existent sex lives.  Hell I think I would be raging too!  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:54:18 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Now, after seeing a thread like this, two or three times a week, I am convinced that 80% of the people on this board have no interpersonal skills whatsoever. Or have absolutely no back bone.

Yea! that's it

Check back in a few years young jackhopper
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea! that's it

Check back in a few years young jackhopper

Sure thing, I will check back in a few years. And you know what? I'll be even happier realizing how lucky I am to find a woman like my wife, especially after reading this type of threads, over, and over, and over again.

I am realistic, 50% marriages fail. That is an amazing #, but I put everything I can into my marriage. And I get everything back, with interest.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Divorced, hopefully my second wife will be better.

I wonder if there is any cause/effect relationship with obesity and divorce?

Keeping myself physically fit has made me much better in the sack.  After an accident I let my physical shape slide for 4 years and the quality of sex went down A LOT.  It wasn't just getting old, now that I have gotten myself back in shape sex is very good again.

Your unit relies on blood flow, you can't expect to be a sexual tyrannosaurus if you get winded walking up a flight of stairs.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:10:48 AM EDT
[#48]
The only thing I don't like about not being married is the irrational fear I have about dieing and my body not being discovered for 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

"We" just celibate-ed Our 20th in September... No, it's not a misspelling!

I M-I-G-H-T get it once a month..or three....If the stars line up correctly, the moon is in the correct phase, the moss on the side of the trees is the correct color, and the wild hair that is up her ass tickles her just right.....or   SOME OTHER GOD FORSAKEN REASON I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER! happens.

Otherwise, I'm living the life of a seriously frustrated individual.

{snit}

I wouldn't trade my girls for anything...I just wish I could have made a better choice in their mother.

Choose Wisely!

Tall Shadow

Tall Shadow, I can't remember where I read it, but try with holding sex from her.  Women are so used to being in control for sex it really throws them for a loop.  Even better, if you don't exercise now, start exercising, and improve your diet if it could use improving.  That in combination with the with holding REALLY drives them crazy...  And the instances I've read about, gets them desiring you and having sex with you more.

Don't make it obvious, when she is finally in the mood, have the usual excuses - headache, tired, whatever.  What do you have to lose?  You have an internet connection, there is plenty of good porn out there.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:14:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Reading these threads reminds me of how good my wife and I have it.

Yikes, some of you are depressing.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top